See pg 103 regarding Vicky's surgery

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Good choice on Jaba's resting place,the garden looks beautiful and I'm sure that's what she wanted. Every little detail you put into it makes it sooooo special. It's nice that she is close by so you can say hello to her everyday.
I am sending you cyber strength to help you get through this tough time :(

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks Everyone. I am glad you guys think she would like her garden.She was so very special to me. It is so hard waking up in the morning and not seeing her first thing.So many of you know exactly what I mean we have lost so many beautiful animals as a group,the list seems endless but it is a comfort when I think that maybe they are all together somewhere playing and running.
I am happy about her garden, every morning I walk out and say goodmorning and pat her rock and every night I do the same it may seem wierd but it seems to comfort me in some way. I am having a hard time staying in my bedroom and walking through my kitchen hall.The calendar is hanging in the hall and this was her month so there she is bright and beautiful. I thought about putting it away but I just can't, it would be an insult to her so I am just dealing with it.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
vickson420":24lnaxc8 said:
Thanks Everyone. I am glad you guys think she would like her garden.She was so very special to me. It is so hard waking up in the morning and not seeing her first thing.So many of you know exactly what I mean we have lost so many beautiful animals as a group,the list seems endless but it is a comfort when I think that maybe they are all together somewhere playing and running.
I am happy about her garden, every morning I walk out and say goodmorning and pat her rock and every night I do the same it may seem wierd but it seems to comfort me in some way. I am having a hard time staying in my bedroom and walking through my kitchen hall.The calendar is hanging in the hall and this was her month so there she is bright and beautiful. I thought about putting it away but I just can't, it would be an insult to her so I am just dealing with it.
What you are feeling and what you do is not weird.I kiss Jojo and Chris's urn every night before I go to bed and say "goodnight". You do what makes YOU feel better and don't worry about what others think. :wink:
I know,I see Jaba's beautiful face everytime I walk by the calender in my kitchen.It sure is a great picture of her.
I'm sorry if it makes you sad to see it :( You only have a couple more days left to this month though. One day soon you will be able to look at her pictures and smile instead of feeling sad. I have an idea...one day when you are ready you can tear the picture out of the calender,trim it up and put it in nice frame.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
keschete":x7b4jabr said:
You guys are making me cry! What abeautiful little garden space! That is so perfect! Hugs!
Thank you.
puppytoes72":x7b4jabr said:
vickson420":x7b4jabr said:
What you are feeling and what you do is not weird.I kiss Jojo and Chris's urn every night before I go to bed and say "goodnight". You do what makes YOU feel better and don't worry about what others think. :wink:
I know,I see Jaba's beautiful face everytime I walk by the calender in my kitchen.It sure is a great picture of her.
I'm sorry if it makes you sad to see it :( You only have a couple more days left to this month though. One day soon you will be able to look at her pictures and smile instead of feeling sad. I have an idea...one day when you are ready you can tear the picture out of the calender,trim it up and put it in nice frame.
Thank you Michele.
I do love that picture and I think I will frame it. It is just a little sore now but one day soon I will smile when I look at it.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Just thinking of you!

49705.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Vicky, you did a wonderful job creating Jaba's last resting place. Everything is laid out perfectly . . . I'm sure she will make good use of the fountain for when she wants a drink or soothing soak, the bridge for those bright sunny days to bask on, the worm for when she's hungry or wants somebody to play with, and the angel for when she feels sad and need someone to snuggle up to.

(here i go again, those crocodile tears are welling up behind my eyeballs!)

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks for the beautiful pic Barb and thanks for the lovely words Gina. I really do hope she is happy.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Oh Vicky, there's no doubt it my mind that she is happy. She had the best life a beardie could have and now has a beautiful place to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom