Sam and ella, our new family members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kratoskeeper

Hatchling Member
So i was at work the other night and a customer had been talking to one of my co workers who knows i am a sucker for taking other peoples pets, so he comes and tells me to talk to her. Sure enough she was looking to rehome her leopard geckos, i have always wanted one but figured i'd get one eventually. She offered to give them for free plus their enclosure, i figured our daughters birthday was coming up so why the heck not. I was not expecting them to be as big as they are lol, and boy am i glad i took them, as you can see in one of the pics how disgusting their enclosure was. Was filled with poop, and a load of dead crickets... horrible. Anyway here they are, we are already in love with them.

photo5.jpg

Sam

photo6.jpg

Ella

EccentricME

Hatchling Member
Awww glad you got them!!! How are they doing? Their tank looked like both my dragons tanks when i got them. :( I just can't imagine why people think it is okay to live in a dirty litter box?

any more pictures? I am going to get a Leo in Aug and I love seeing pictures! 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockMommy
Top Bottom