Ruby showed me love!

Look closely at Ruby holding my hand with both of his hands. This is a monumental moment!
PROUD MOM:love:--- FYI he ran away about a minute afterward but hey, I'll take it.
20231105_122815.jpg

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
IDK, that look appears as if it could be construed as "Put me down or I swear I will kill you in your sleep" just as easily as it could construe affection... :ROFLMAO:

-Brandon

NickAVD

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Foxy
These are precious moments! One day Foxy was sitting next to me and I called him. He approached my hand, which was lying there, and I swear, he butted it with his head as if he wanted to crawl under my arm, as if he wanted to say take me and put me on your shoulder, of course I put him on my shoulder and he was extremely pleased. It happened once, but I remembered this moment!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
I just couldn't have my moment lol:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: He actually had each hand but I had to patiently wait and grab the phone LOL

My mother says that I am too hard on him. He is a scammer...he only loved on me to get into my house to get all of the bugs that he could eat!
By the time he is 4 years old, we will be besties. I feel it!

Rocky2022

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Rocky, Ruby
You are so right. Ruby's head would pop off it could. He totally only came into my life for food. I am totally convinced of it. I can't wait for Rocky to end brumation. His love is pure, LOL
Ruby has something that says EAT 24 -7 and since I wont comply, I am totally useless to him.
We get more cuddle time but he expects a reward at the end-- No buddy, the cuddle is the reward. Now he stays and jumps back into the enclosure like, "YOU THINK I"M STUPID"-
so when I take him out, we take a lap around the house. Whatever works right LOL

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
It sounds like you have your hands full with this one lol.
Rocky spoiled ya 😀

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom