Let me tell you about Ruby...

So yesterday Rocky and I visited Ruby. Ruby was a little jealous that I rubbed Rocky's tail. Rocky again can care less about Ruby. I think it's also because Rocky is in my arms. I look and Rocky's beard is just glowing. Is that the version of sticking your tongue out?

Anyways, Ruby looks, turns his head to inspect Rocky but doesn't blacken or get stress marks.
I don't keep them together long- Ruby is in the enclosure and Rocky and I are about 4 feet away.

We go upstairs and Rocky heads right to bed.
I wash my hands and go hang out with Ruby. I was on the phone but Ruby was fine for about 10 minutes. He sat and either got bored but it was his bed time. Ruby doesn't walk, he HOPS and HOPS FAR. He hopped under my arm then to the end of the couch then on the floor then over and over...I was like NOOOOOOO I didn't scream to scare him but I also didn't feel like chasing him around the house. He hopped his happy self right near the enclosure. He allowed me to pick him up and put him in.
Whew close call.
My friend was cracking up but there was nothing funny. Why do I have hoppy beardies?
Rocky is too big, not gat but too big to hop. LOL

So I then head to the kitchen and thought, "And think, I thought days about your hoppy behind!!"

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
To funny.
Has he moved his rear legs forward and wiggled his butt in preparation to take a leap yet? I think that is one of the most hilarious things they do. They all think they can leap across the whole room and to the ceiling, but they usually just splat a few inches from where they started lol.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom