Ruben Miso & Billy! RIP Ruben

Status
Not open for further replies.

dragonphoenix36

Juvie Member
..No apologies necessary..it has been a horrible week for you. I'm glad you and Mark are back together.
Please remember that medicine is not an exact science..I would never take a timeline from anyone because it's wrong 99% of the time. The fact that your father has outlived every single one of his doctors other patients should prove that. None the less, I'm sure that hearing the prognosis was inconceivably difficult for you, and for your family.
Sounds like the kids are starting to settle a little. Poor Rube. Hopefully he'll eat some protein for you soon. I think this also has something to do with the dissapearance of the SS NOM..he's upset and wants his boat back so he can eat his worms on it...and he's going to act like a spoiled little child until he gets his way. Men! LOL.
Hugs to you & your gremlins..

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Holly, I wont dwell on the unpleasant stuff, just wanted to say hugs and love to you and your family!

Billy really is beautiful! He looks he has quite the little attitude too. And poor Randy Rube! With Miso egging him on! Little young lady knows exactly what she is doing! :wink: :lol:

And we will be waiting on some videos from the new iphone!

Neromom39

Gray-bearded Member
What a cute video. He is quick!

I will only say that I am sorry to hear about your dad. But remember, you are a strong person and he needs for you to be. If he is like most fathers, he will spend more time worrying about you than about himself. I'm sure he needs to know that you will be alright.

As far as the other... well life is funny sometimes and works itself out. Hang in there sweet girl.

I watched that video two or three times trying to figure out WHAT THE HECK IS ON YOUR JAMMIES! I couldn't figure it out, so you will have to tell me :wink: I love jammies, much more comfortable than regular clothes. I wish I could go to work in mine... stoooopid dress code :angry5:

Beardie waves and hugs for the last time from the beach.

Billy is amazing. He is very quick.
Sorry bout your dad my aunt passed recently from cancer we knew about 10 months after the diagnosis. :angry5:
Hold in there, things happen for a reason.

Ethelia

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Neromom39":948d9 said:
I watched that video two or three times trying to figure out WHAT THE HECK IS ON YOUR JAMMIES!

Hehe. They are grey with comic book captions on them like POW! ZAPF! BLAM! etc

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Wow....that Billy is quite the sprinter :shock:
Maybe there's a place for our Billy on the Beardie Olympics Team, eh?

Miso, Miso, Miso.......tell that prissy little girl that boys don't like a tease! :wink:

Ruben.....as Pink Floyd would say..."If you don't eat your meat, you can't have any pudding.
How can you have any pudding if you don't eat your meat?"
:lol:

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Hey Holly, I'm sorry it's been such a rough week for you. I hope that things will start to improve soon!

That Billy is quite the speed demon. He looks so happy! I bet he feels like a million bucks now that he's come to live with you. :love5:

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Billy will come to his senses regarding deh snugglies.
When I first got Gem she was one angry beardie. I'd put my hand in her viv and she would hiss.
Two days later she was tamed and sleeping with me, wrapped in a blankie. :roll:

(Then again, I am the Dragon Whisperer, right?) :lol:

Jacqui

Smid

Hatchling Member
Billy is a speed demon!! I think I've only seen Smid move that fast once, and only for a couple of metres!!

My thoughts are with you and your family, hoping all works out.

Liz

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
puffsmama":b3543 said:
OMG!!! What a sweet little face!!! I am so glad he found you!! I like the name Twitch!!

LOL That made me laugh! Where in the world did that come from?!
Gold star for complete randomness. :lol:

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
jacqui778":6d7c1 said:
puffsmama":6d7c1 said:
OMG!!! What a sweet little face!!! I am so glad he found you!! I like the name Twitch!!

HeHe...Twitch is (dna14)'s beardie :wink: With all of these threads to follow, it's a wonder more of us don't get the names all mixed up! :lol:

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":f95ac said:
jacqui778":f95ac said:
puffsmama":f95ac said:

HeHe...Twitch is (dna14)'s beardie :wink: With all of these threads to follow, it's a wonder more of us don't get the names all mixed up! :lol:

Aren't there several Twitch's on the forums?
LOL Yeah, I'm surprised there aren't more mixups, too. I always check the title before I post a reply so I don't get mixed up! :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DarthPenumbra
Top Bottom