ROACHESSSSSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
TOTALLY got my starter colony roaches today. I was expecting them to be creepy, but I LOVE THEM. I keep wanting to hold them they are so cute. xD
Pics.
IMG_6149.jpg

IMG_6147.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6150.jpg

Triage

Hatchling Member
I see you are using the bin inside a bin method for heating. What else you got in there? Is that a wire going in there? I'm always curious as to how other people heat their blaptica's and what kind of success they get. How hot does it get in there? :D

Psychopopcorn

Original Poster
Im using a large UTH stuck to the side of the green bin, then I wrapped the other 3 sides of the green bin with a blanket. I put all that inside the larger bin, then wrapped the large bin with a sleeping bag. lol. It looks a little over the top, but I am a fan of the UTH being built for running 24/7. But since the UTH doesnt really work as efficiently for me, I did all this. The green lid stays secure with the screen hole in it, and the larger lid i lightly set on top for airflow. I get around 85F. Im in washington so my apartment is usually pretty cold, so this is good. :3

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
that is sooooo nasty how can you touch them i have my roaches in a bin with a heat emiter . where did u get your roaches?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom