RIP Jojo <3 *8/23/06~6/29/10*

Status
Not open for further replies.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
amylee159":6c3dd said:
Yay!!! Im so glad JoJo is doing well and following her diet with lots of salad!!! Also good that the Dr is waiting till he feels comfortable that poor JoJo is ready to get her stitches out.

Happy Holidays!!!!!!! <3 Amy, Dudlee, & Bella :)
Thank you Amy,Dudlee,and Bella! Happy Holidays to you too :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Drache613":c934d said:
Hello Michelle,

I was wondering if he would wait to get the stitches taken out, I was a bit concerned with that also. Great that he did not even charge you for the visit, too! How nice of him to do that for you.
I agree, the fat pads can be redistributed & mobilized while she is leaning down bodyweight wise. She is looking great, & she is probably feeling a lot better now too.
What a good girl she is eating her greens & veggies so well now, so she must be feeling pretty good.

Talk soon!

Tracie
I can tell she is feeling good because she is acting better than ever and eating her salad more than ever too! :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
diamc":9fdc6 said:
bearinwindow2.gif
Awwww thank you for the pretty picture Diane! Merry Christmas to you,Paul,Josh,Sabrina,Giz,Judas and Misty :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Oh I forgot to tell you guys....when I got home from work today Jojo had her nose pressed up against the glass. This means one of 2 things,either she misses me or she has to poop. First I gave her a kiss and then put her in the bath,and then she gave me a present as soon as her butt hit the water :lol: I weighed her afterwards and she was 712g,so she lost 6 grams since last night at the vet :mrgreen:
Her last poop was only 5 days ago so maybe she is getting a little more regular :D

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I knew that you liked bears. :wink: Here's another picture that I thought was neat.
merry-christmas-myspace-glitter--1.gif

That's great that Jojo has another poopy today, seems like she is getting more regular now. :D Wow, 6 grams since last night. :eek:

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Wow Diane that picture is BEAUTIFUL :shock: :D

Thank you Lance,Merry Christmas to you and your family too! :D

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I'll weigh baby Lilly in the morning and see if she's gained 6 :lol: . I wake up every morning to her face pushed up against the glass. They are funny creatures, that's for sure!

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Well? did she gain 6 grams? :lol:

Jojo knows today is a special day,she keeps going to the front of the glass for snuggles.I took her out a couple times but she really needs to stay in there to be warm and digest her breakfast. As a special treat this morning I gave her 2 freshly shed supers along with 3 crickets (sssssh,don't tell Dr Sean) :D

I'm going to my dad's side of the family for dinner this afternoon and I'm going to take Jojo with me :D

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":785ea said:
Michelle, I see some more spoiling going on their! :wink:
Who,me? No way! :lol:

Jojo just pooped AGAIN! That's 2 days in a row :blob5: She just lost another 2 grams :mrgreen:

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
puppytoes72":1eb9f said:
Twobeardieguy":1eb9f said:
Michelle, I see some more spoiling going on their! :wink:
Who,me? No way! :lol:

Jojo just pooped AGAIN! That's 2 days in a row :blob5: She just lost another 2 grams :mrgreen:

Woo Hoo for Christmas Poop!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Hello Michell
Just checking in on Miss Jojo and I am so glad to hear about her great visit at the vet and the wonderful present she left you!
Merry Christmas :D
funny_christmas_pictures_09-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Godaxus
Top Bottom