Reptisun bad for human eyes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gb546

HI, My beardies viv is right next to my bed so I was just wondering if it can hurt human eyes if you look into it

Thanks

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
I don't know, I have my tank near my bed, and my eyes haven't seemed to have gotten any worse (I already have horrible eyesight, so who knows).

spyder79

Extreme Poster
So long as the light is being filtered through the glass on the tank it wont bother your eyesight. it is true that prolonged exposure to strong uv light can damage human sight but unless your glass is specially treated (which 99.9% of pet tank glass is not) to allow UV rays to pass through you are fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brohelphimlol
Top Bottom