Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ifrit79

Sub-Adult Member
Saw the map it looks great (however I'm closer to Davenport but just on the Illinois side :wink: ) Don't worry you don't need to change it, since it's not that far off.

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Good Job on that map :D Just wanted to let you know that I am actually in Long Island NY(Nassau County) not Manhatten but its pretty close(45minutes)so unless you are looking for pinpoint accuracy its all good.

Vicky

nova

Hatchling Member
WOW what a great idea! I'm in Vegas and would be happy to help any LITTLE guy in need.

Catalyst

BD.org Addict
Count me in, I'm in Windsor, Ontario (right across the river from Detroit) :) I drive up to London, ON several times a year and almost anywhere between here and there is no big deal.

K9KidsLove

Sub-Adult Member
Count me in...Great idea. I live in Saucier,Mississippi, 20 minutes north of the Gulf of Mexico, just off highway 49. I-10 is near me. Can go east to about Pensacola and west 2 or 3 hours or north 2 or 3 hours. Can't drive very far cause of the arthritis but would love to help. Can also take rehabs or rehomes if I have help getting them here. I have a Ford Explorer so could carry an enclosure. Will carry any non-venemous critters except no snakes.
Patsy

samiam

Hatchling Member
I know you had a lot from the eastern side, but I'm just reading this now. But you can still add me on it. I live in Ocean County, NJ. And I can travel pretty far if needed. :blob5: :blob8:

Wow I never realized how many of us there is ... I'm in Oshawa Ontario (which is close to Toronto) I think the map is awesome and hopefully we will be able to help someone in need....Lola

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Welchy2000
Top Bottom