Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
icreated3":660f2 said:
Hi, Looks great! You did a great job, however, you need to move me to the south a ways. I am below Janesville, closer to IL.
Thanks!
Amy

Hi Amy,

Thanks. Check it now and see if its better. :mrgreen:

that's a great map, will make it easier to figure out who to contact if we need to put this to use! oh I forgot to mention I have a station wagon and an S10 so I can move a viv (or two) if needed

wingnuts

Juvie Member
Okay...I'm in Northern NY and could cover anything North of Thruway 90 (runs Buffalo - Albany)...up to Canada to the eastern border of NY in that area. Possibly south of the Thruway if the need is there. :)

Of course even better maybe one day I'll be a RECIPIENT of one of the dragons who needs a family to either nurse him/her back to health or just a place to lay its head.

Tracy

krichwitch

Hey western us here!!! I live in washington state and can travel some, I own a van and would be happy to help out, always looking for a nice weekend trip! :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Original Poster
Wow, that map is really great! Thanks for doing that - it makes it so much easier to see where everyone is. The eastern half of the US is pretty well covered - that's awesome! Now come on, west coasters... they're making us look bad! :D

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
The map is great! Thanks so much for creating it.
You forgot me too. I'm at the beginning of the NJ shoreline, on the border of Middlesex and Monmouth Counties.

wingnuts

Juvie Member
Just to get specific about where I am located (compared to where I'm willing to drive. LOL)...the 1000 Islands (Watertown NY area).

Tracy

Amoritay

Hatchling Member
This is a great idea, count me in. I'm in Atlanta, GA.
My parents live in Savannah, GA. and I take trips down there usually once a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom