Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
I'm sorry, you are there now.

Additionally, I have changed the map so that anyone who logs into it can add, change or move themselves.

Whoever tries it let me know if you have any problems.

puppytoes72

BD.org Sicko
i think this thread should be a 'sticky' so it doesnt get lost in the shuffle. maybe in the ''beardie rescues'' forum :idea:

tanya_m

im new to this but count me in. i cant stand to see any animal in despare. and it seems that animals such as birds, snakes, lizards, turtles, hedgehogs, ect... just dont get the same kind of animal rights as dogs and cats. it seems that alot of people just forget about the non domesticated animals. i for one have rescued birds, and it is sooooo sad to see these animals in despare. any help i can be im willing and able. i live in carmel, me about 15 min from Bangor.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
puppytoes72":f33ac said:
i think this thread should be a 'sticky' so it doesnt get lost in the shuffle. maybe in the ''beardie rescues'' forum :idea:
I agree, I will move to Beardie Rescue and I think it will get more coverage there since General Discussion is a huge forum by itself.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
i dont know how to get my name on the map (right now it just says AB), but I can do all of southern alberta :)

BeardiecalledCricket

Hatchling Member
akingsley9000":fe335 said:
I'm sorry, you are there now.

Additionally, I have changed the map so that anyone who logs into it can add, change or move themselves.

Whoever tries it let me know if you have any problems.

BeardiecalledCricket

Hatchling Member
akingsley9000":8ec13 said:
In your case you are already on there, you are #6.

Yeah, I saw that (thanks, by the way!). I wanted to look around -- I've not seen a website like that, so was curious about joining and looking around.

akingsley9000

Gray-bearded Member
Yeah, I haven't really played around on it either other than creating & maintaining our map but it was really easy to do. There seems to be alot of stuff on there. Let know if you find anything fun!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
This is a really GREAT :idea:! After the car is running again, (hopefully this week!) I am in California, the East Bay/Oakland/Fremont area, and may be able to run 100 miles north, east or south in a crunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom