Reptile Rescue Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeitzen

Juvie Member
Well, I am in southern California. I cant really head west for more then 10 minutes :D but I can go east and north.

Natalie83

Juvie Member
I live in southern Connecticut- just above New Haven. I can do I-91 north up to Mass, southern Vermont and New Hampshire. I can also do I-95 or the Merrit Parkway across the southern half of the state (NY to RI)

What and awesome idea! :D

1sttimebeardiemom

Juvie Member
This is an awesome idea...I live in Ohio County Kentucky right at the intersection of the Western Kentucky Parkway and The William Natcher...

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
I am still in, but I have to add, my car is a tiny 2 seater, so wont be able to transport anything too big, or a cage or anything. When I took Waffle and Foster to the vet at the same time, I had them both in soft sided cat carriers, and my car was full.

J&APayson

Hatchling Member
Central Florida, Orlando area, please send a PM when you need some one from this area. I already go from the Daytona area to the Tampa area weekly for business so if there is ever a need.

TheresaSch

Sub-Adult Member
J&APayson":5324e said:
Central Florida, Orlando area, please send a PM when you need some one from this area. I already go from the Daytona area to the Tampa area weekly for business so if there is ever a need.

Hey that's awesome I think you are the closest person to me. If anyone in south fla needs it they can hop it to me, then me to you, then so on. I don;t thnk anyone else is from down here!!

Ok so how do we get this idea out there???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom