REPTILE EXPO..new leather back! UPDATE MORE PICS

Status
Not open for further replies.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Hey guys, I bought this girl today and I'm so pleased with her! shes so cute, and personality to boot. I need a name for her though, and can't think of one. Help me out???
heres some pics of her:
leatherback004.jpg

leatherback006.jpg

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
man, those photos do her no justice... oh well its late,a dn I need to get going. Shes got some really nice bright but deep oranges :) OH p.s~shes from J&J dragons.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
wow, look at this darling, so beautiful. Pumpkin would be suitable, but the name should be more royal :wink: for such a gorgeous baby. Maybe something like Zahara.

Where did the expo take place and was is today?

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
yea she's a definate female. And teh expo was in Missisauga/Toronto Ontario. I think it was the first anual Canadian Reptile Expo.

Lilly

Gray-bearded Member
hayl55":7325d said:
yea she's a definate female. And teh expo was in Missisauga/Toronto Ontario. I think it was the first anual Canadian Reptile Expo.

Well, good thing I didn't know about it, lol...really don't need more reptiles :lol: I've been to Mississauga repti show once, I live in Burlington.

Tiantha

Hatchling Member
Lava or Magma She looks just like she has been covered in it so white underneath and so orange and firey above.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
LOL, oh man those names are funny, magma LOL all I can think of is Austin Powers "Mag-Maa" lol. I'm kinda looking for somethign sweet/cute but interesting.

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Well its official Pheonix is her name :) my boyfriend LOVES it and so do I. She's our little fire bird. adn personality to match! she's so active!

hayl55

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'll take some right now...she's still a little stressed with her new surroundings. So she has black circles on her chin :( but her colours are jsut gorgeous. And she is so active and eats like a little piggy. I gave her some butter worms and dusted crickets and she gobbled them all up :) plus she ate some salad last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylis342
Top Bottom