Recommended Online Breeders

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sj45

Looking into buying a bearded dragon, cage almost set up. Does anyone have any breeders they would recommend?

Thanks, Scott.

DistDrag

Juvie Member
Is there anything in particular you are looking for? Some breeders focus on specific colors/morphs.

Kevin

spyder79

Extreme Poster
outbackdragonranch.com for well bred dragons from leathers and trans to reds or citrus or normals.
lairofdragons.com for translucents
tnddragons.com for healthy reds and citrus
richbeasley.com for very high reds
ed clark (on faunaclassifieds.com) for very unique translucent dragons
calientedragons.com

good luck with your purchase

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
I got my two "babies" from Jeff @ Citrusdragons, and Yardley is a sunfire x through a rescuer.
I can't say enough about Jeff and his care after the sale !
Tom has some beauties as well !
Janie.

BeardieBaby69

Hatchling Member
I got my baby from dragonsnmore.com Get a look at her in the "introductions" section. Dawn was nice and put my pics up for me since I didnt know how. LOL
She (breeder) has BEAUTIFUL babies. I have a Hypo Citrus Tiger. Im going to buy one of her Blood Reds soon. Thay have beautiful color. Check her out! Tell her Teri sent ya.
Teri

turkeybird

Hatchling Member
I got my male, Zilla from sundialreptile.com. Had a great experience with Loren and a great beardie, too!

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
bjvolk2":102ca said:
also thedragonhut.com is also good I have heard, my girlfriend just ordered one from there.

I (the girlfriend) got my little girl on Thursday and she's been great. I would definitely recommend thedragonhut.com. Char was very patient answering all of my questions. My little girl, Lilly, is in great shape and has very obviously been well cared for.

Sara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom