Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
I'm sorry you are in such pain this morning Kaleen. :(

I don't think you have to worry about hearing the truck until tracking says out for delivery.
Though it should update to that soon.
I'm on pins and needles here! Will be until I know PeeWee is home safe and sound.
***biting fingernails*** (An I don't bite my fingernails)

I am pretty sure that PeeWee is the smallest beardie I have ever shipped...I don't know how breeders do it...ship 6 week old babies???
I'm a bundle of nerves! So bad I'm hearing the truck for you now.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
It's almost 8:30am here and I am surprised that he's not out for delivery yet. However, the local fedex doesn't really open until now or close to 9am.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Need to get my morning routine started with my crew, so will check in later! I know it's nerve wracking to wait, Kaleen, but he'll be there soon!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That corset wrap sounds SO uncomfortable. Good that Jeffrey talked you into taking a pain pill. Hope you don't have to wait too long for the biopsy results, waiting is the worst part for anything including waiting for PeeWee.

Barb, I don't know how breeders ship such tiny babies either but unfortunately, most of them are just in it for the money. What did PeeWee weigh before he left?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Diane I have been so sick for about a week that I hadn't gotten weights and measures on any of them this week...I just realized that and was about to post to Kaleen to make sure to get a weight because I didn't when I seen your post.

I have to double check but I believe he was at 40grams last week.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Barb, I am SO sorry to hear that you've been sick. Are you feeling any better now?

Oh, so 40 grams, he is a petite little guy for sure then.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Oh I nearly forgot...Kaleen and Jeffrey you will need to be careful removing his little container from the box...he's wedged in there quite snug.
You will see what I mean when you open the insulated box. :wink:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Tempe is not too far from Gilbert at all.. Depending on how they make their route and stops I imagine he'll be here within an hour or so.. I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it, I'm about to lose control and I think I like it!! hahahaha.... Jeffrey is dancing around for me since I can't hahaha... It's a party over here at 9:00am. Come on PeeWee you're almost home!

-Kaleen

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sorry Diane I'm a nervous wreck this morning doesn't help I only got about 2 hours sleep... :lol:
I'm feeling much better today thank-you. Well I will be once PeeWee is delivered. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoseofChaos
Top Bottom