Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I just checked, and at 2:40 he departed Oakland, California FedEx location. It doesn't say to where though. I highly doubt they are taking him to Memphis and then all the way back to Phoenix.. It doesn't make sense to me, I could understand Vegas or Colorado, but Memphis?! Ugh why can't this be less stressful.. It's out of my hands, all I can do is stay calm and pray for his safe delivery to my arms. I am going to trust this will happen no matter his route, he will be here on time and safe! Let's both try to sleep for a bit. Everything will be ok!!

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I just had a chat with Jeffrey and he did an excellent job of making me feel better, and breaking down the hours and flight times. Even if he does go to Memphis and back to Phoenix with the time zones he will lose and gain time. Jeffrey believes he will be here by 10-10:30am. I think everything will be just fine. It's funny I barely freaked out over my surgery, but PeeWee's flight is driving me crazy. I'm definitely a well trained beardie slave, I worry about every little detail when it comes to my babies! Ok this time for real, I am going to close my eyes for as long as I possibly can... See you all in the morning I hope!

-Kaleen

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Well I checked again and at 4:01am he landed in Phoenix, AZ at the Destination Sort Facility!!!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: I am sooooo relieved he's not going all the way to Memphis, TN. I think you're right Barbara that guy was being a total ****** If I were you I'd definitely say something, especially since you work with them shipping reptiles quite often. Remind them you can always take your business elsewhere, and encourage several breeders to follow suite! How dare he make us worry like that :laughing6: Okay I'm going to go back to resting my eyes for a bit.

-Kaleen

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good morning, looks like it was a long night for the tracking members. But, won't be long now, pretty soon it's gonna say "out for delivery". That FedEx guy sure didn't know what he was talking about, why didn't he just admit he didn't know or ask someone who did. :roll:

How are you doing Kaleen? Were you able to get any sleep? Hope your pain isn't bad this morning.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Oh I am so happy! :blob8:

On the other hand not happy about being lied to like I was. I will be having a talk with the guy at FedEx today.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Good morning all! Kaylene, how are you feeling this morning? I notice you didn't get a lot of sleep last night. When you finally recover from your surgery, you will be totally exhausted. I understand how hard it is to sleep on your back as I can't sleep on my back unless I am totally exhausted and then I still keep waking up every hour or two. I find it easier to sleep on my right side as that's my good ear and sleeping on that side cuts out a lot of sound, including the telephone ring sometimes. :lol

I will probably not be home when he gets there, unless he's there by 8am or so. So I will check in again this evening about 5:30 or so.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Good morning Lori, thanks. I never will get the time differences figured out. :roll:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Good Morning Everybody,
After I saw his status that he was in AZ at 4am I was able to relax a bit and at least get some sleep... It's now just before 8am and my pain is what woke me up.. My doctor warned me today was going to be extremely painful and he wasn't lying. I'm sitting in the front room listening for the slightest sound of a truck.. I want my PeeWee now!!!!!!

-Kaleen

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Sorry to hear that the pain woke you up, usually the day after surgery is indeed the worst. Hope you took at least 1/2 of a pain pill to help make you a little more comfortable.

Shouldn't be long now before you get your sweet little guy.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
diamc":rmsglsxv said:
Good morning Lori, thanks. I never will get the time differences figured out. :roll:
Yes, Daylight savings time is a waste. I do know that part of the year we are 3 hours behind you, in a couple of months when this changes, we will be 2 hours behind you and one hour ahead of California.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Now that my boyfriend is awake too he made me take something for pain, this way if I fall asleep he's right here keeping an eye on things. I highly doubt I'll be able to sleep until sometime this afternoon. I am just too excited. I'm also too uncomfortable, I have to keep this corset wrap thing on for another 24hrs. It's sooo tight, and everything is squished down flat, not ideal. Oh I can't wait for my PeeWee!!! His salad is in the fridge all set to go, and as soon as he gets here, while he's in the bath, Jeffrey will get his crickets ready to go. I hear a truck...... Nope....

-Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom