Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
h.gif
a.gif
p.gif
p.gif
y.gif

6.gif

m.gif
o.gif
n.gif
t.gif
h.gif

b.gif
i.gif
r.gif
t.gif
h.gif
d.gif
a.gif
y.gif

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Aww thanks everyone :blob8: :blob8: PeeWee is continuing to thrive and grow in to an amazing beardie. Everyday he does something to make me smile, he has completely taken over our household and stolen our hearts! PeeWee and Chloe grow closer and closer as time goes on as well. Yesterday Jeffrey and I had them out together for play time. They did well for about 25 minutes and then PeeWee decided to get right up in Chloes face and check her out. She didn't take a defensive stance at PeeWee, but rather and offensive one that made me feel she was afraid he was going to hurt her. At that point I felt they had enough and put them away, we thought it went great overall and have decided to do it again. PeeWee got some more play time with Chloe and he had a feast for his 6 month birthday dinner. I believe he enjoyed himself and really had a fantastic little birthday. Oh and then we come on here and PeeWee went wild for his birthday messages. I've never seen him so happy, the smile on his cute beardie face was the best. You all really made his day!!! I got some great pictures to post and I'm in the middle of uploading or should I say fighting with Photobucket. I think there's about 65 pictures from our photo shoots the last two days, and yes I plan on posting all of them! Well I am going to get back to it then, if I don't get to post them tonight I will first thing in the morning. Again thank you for the awesome birthday messages for PeeWee!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
HAPPY SIX MONTH BIRTHDAY, PEEWEE, YOU'RE SUCH A JOY!

Deb, Rubio, Lonzo, Leo, Didi, Gabriel, Rocco & Bunny :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
PeeWee says, "thank yous Deb!!! Iz a big boy nows!!" He's so silly!! :lol: :lol: :roll:
Well I am still trying to upload all those new pictures and I took some more too today of Chloe and PeeWee having a blast running around together! Sunny was pretty jealous so I thought I would let her and PeeWee try together, and if that went well I'd let Sunny and Chloe try, and then all 3 together. Well we didn't get passed PeeWee and Sunny together because she became so dominant and aggressive over PeeWee being too close to me?! She went at him once and I was right there to grab her up, she didn't get close to him at all. She calmed down so we put her down and they did okay for a minute and as soon as PeeWee started to move she went after him aggressively again. That was all it took for us to see they can't play together. Sunny has always been a dominant female, she black beards and bobs at other beardies no matter their sex. I don't even think she could mate, it's weird because she's so sweet and loving to humans, but if a beardie is around she becomes so aggressive. Her and I have a very close bond, and she does get jealous when Chloe and PeeWee are with me. I thought it might have been different with PeeWee though because she seemed so excited about him, but the last few days she's been bobbing at him and black bearding him across the room. She gets so worked up she starts stomping her feet! :shock: I don't want to, but for PeeWees sake I am going to cover the side of Sunnys tank. I don't want PeeWee to feel bullied by her. I don't think he would feel like that, I mean she bobs and beards him with all her might and PeeWee just looks at her like she's lost her mind! He never waves at her or anything, but if he sees Chloe he goes wild for her. I am glad they are playmates, it's so sweet. Chloe lets PeeWee be his crazy self, she trusts him more now, and knows we won't let him hurt her. I think he just startled her the first day, silly boy ran right up to her face and kept licking her in the face! Chloe didn't get mad at him, but she looked scared, now when he does that she does it back! He's just playful, I should have known especially since when Stella was here he jumped right on her back! Anyway I have pictures of that to post too! I am having trouble uploading them to this forum from Photobucket though. I thought I would be clever and get the Photobucket app on my phone since that's how I take pictures. Well the pictures up loaded to the photobucket app, but not the site on the actual computer, so it's taking me a little bit to figure out how to finish the process. I'll get there eventually. In the meantime I keep taking more pictures! hahaha It never ends!!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Photobucket can be a pain & I've heard the same thing from someone else, that they don't load to the computer when you use the phone app. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics when you figure out how to get them here! Isn't it great that PeeWee and Chloe play so well, he sure if full of fun! And Chloe now licks him back, that is just so cute. As for Sunny, well she's the just Queen Bee, like Sweetie was, so it's understandable that she likes to put the other dragons in their place. Queen Bee's can be very dominant about their space & humans. Lonzo's the same, too, always ready for a fight!
Hope that app works for you!
Take care
Deb

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":orq0zs2v said:
Photobucket can be a pain & I've heard the same thing from someone else, that they don't load to the computer when you use the phone app. I'll be looking forward to seeing the pics when you figure out how to get them here! Isn't it great that PeeWee and Chloe play so well, he sure if full of fun! And Chloe now licks him back, that is just so cute. As for Sunny, well she's the just Queen Bee, like Sweetie was, so it's understandable that she likes to put the other dragons in their place. Queen Bee's can be very dominant about their space & humans. Lonzo's the same, too, always ready for a fight!
Hope that app works for you!
Take care
Deb
Yea my little PeeWee is such an awesome beardie, I swear he tries to make me laugh. He'll do something so adorable and funny and then look at me and Jeffrey to see our reactions. If we laugh he does it again, if not he moves on to the next funny thing!
Chloe adores him you can see it in her face, she loves how much he wants to play with her and be around her. PeeWee doesn't want to snuggle with me at night unless Chloe is too! He's so confident and trusting of Chloe, even if she tried to attack him he would think it was play time. As intimidating as Sunny can be it doesn't phase PeeWee one bit. I am happy about that because I don't want her to think she can bully the other babies in the house. PeeWee just looks at her like she's gone crazy takes a big sigh and turns away from her! I think that makes her more mad because no one is "listening" to her! It just weirds me out because she was so loving towards PeeWee a few days ago and was acting like a mother hen to him. Now she's mean and dominant and I don't care for it at all. She's always been my big SWEET princess, not my big mean grumpy princess... All day today she's been aggressively running around her cage with a black beard... Jeffrey keeps checking under her tail to make sure she's still a female :lol: :roll: She's not being mean to us though so that's good, every time she gets wild I open her cage and pet her and almost immediately her black beard goes away and she wants snuggles... Do you think I should cover her side of her tank where she can see PeeWee across the room? Like I said PeeWee doesn't seem to care but I would like her to stop...

-Kaleen

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hi, Kayleen.

You can try and see what happens. It might make her think he's gone away, until she sees him in his tank when she's out and about. Of course, it could be because she's been brumating and she's gotten hormonal. Rosie gets hormonal in the spring when she's been brumating. The more she brumates the more she gets hormonal. She wakes up every week or 8 or 9 days for a couple of days then she sleeps again for a week, sometimes less, but she hasn't been hormonal yet but then it's been cold here down south. It was a high of about 47 yesterday and today a high of about 55 at our place so she woke up on Tuesday and the day before that but has been asleep both yesterday and today.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
More pictures coming soon :blob8: :blob8: I am uploading more play time pictures of PeeWee and Chloe together.. I bet it's going to be close to 75 photos.. We'll see how this goes :roll: Half of it is going to be uploaded from my phone and the rest the usual way.. Hopefully I'll be done and ready to post by tomorrow afternoon! Oh I ended up putting up a cover over the left side of Sunnys cage so she can't see PeeWee across the room. I'm not worried about PeeWee feeling bullied because she doesn't phase him one bit. I am more concerned with Sunny injuring herself with how crazy she goes taring apart her cage while running around like a mad beardie! She accidentally flipped herself over when she was running towards the glass, she tried to jump or something similar to a jump, over one of her stuffies and she just flopped over... Good thing I was right here to help her, after that I put up the cover, and Sunny is back to her sweet happy go lucky self.. I bet once her hormones calm down she'll be okay with PeeWee again, I hope!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
MERRY CHRISTMAS KALEEN & JEFFREY, HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY
And a Happy New Year,
Hugs,
Deb

MERRY CHRISTMAS PEEWEE, CHLOE, SUNNY, FRANK, WALTER, DON, DAISY
Hope we didn't miss anyone, Leo, Lonzo, Didi, Gabriel & Rubio; Bunny and Rocco

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thank you soooo much Gina and Deb!!! How sweet are you?! :love5: :love5: PeeWee was very excited to see the Merry Christmas messages, I think he really wanted to curl up next to that fire in Ginas picture. I know I do!! :lol: I really hope you all had a fabulous holiday with family, friends, and your babies.

Santa was too good to me this year, I did not expect all the awesome gifts I received. I've been wanting a fancy vacuum for such a long time, well wouldn't you know it my wish came true! I seriously can't wait to use this bad boy and clean everywhere. I was getting so scared to vacuum with our current one, Jeffrey swears it's one turn away from exploding :lol: My Mom was so thoughtful this year, when we had our girls weekend we went shopping at a store I love and I picked out some outfits I planned to buy next week for our cruise. Well my Mom went back and bought everything I liked! She saved me so much money that I can put towards the cruise now! Oh and Jeffreys parents got us a huge outdoor grill barbeque!! Jeffrey and his dad have to go pick it up tomorrow because Jeffrey is the only one with a pick up truck :lol: We both got some cool gifts, but I have to say the best part of my day was watching all the kids go wild for their new toys. We really took our time this year and picked out gifts we knew the kids would really get excited over, and it was so worth it. They absolutely loved what we gave them, in fact every kid said their favorite was from Aunt Kaleen and Uncle Jeffrey! I must admit I was excited to play with all the toys too. Kids today have incredible toys, I love going to the toy store! I never buy my nieces and nephews clothes, I let the grandparents and other relatives handle that. I always go for the fun stuff, mostly because, yes you guessed it, I like to play with the toys too! Well I am exhausted, the last three days have literally almost killed me. I can barely move and I am running on about 4 hours sleep.. So I am now going to bed to hopefully begin to recuperate! Since I got home tonight PeeWee is glued to me along with Chloe and Sunny. I have no idea where Jeffrey is going to fit in to bed tonight :lol: :dontknow: They have taken over and decided me and the bed belong to them tonight!

-Kaleen

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I'm glad you had a good Christmas day, Kayleen. I understand why Peewee and Chloe were peeled to you. Lil Squirt gave me such a "don't you dare" look yesterday :lol: when we were ready to leave for my brother's place. We left for about 4 hours the day before and then yesterday morning when we were getting ready, she knew that we were going someplace and she didn't like being left behind both days in a row. It's been cold (for us) here lately and I knew for the most part it would be to cold for her outside and Rosie's been asleep for just over a week this time. We did leave a good radio station on for sound for her but they know the difference. I had to laugh at her.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Kaleen, I'm so glad you had a great Xmas day, and what's this about a cruise? When is this happening? That's so exciting & for your mom to go back & buy all the clothes you likes, how sweet was that? So Pee Wee is doing the "clamp onto mama & don't let go" and so are Chloe and Sunny, so funny. Yesterday, before I went back to my sis-in-law's for Xmas dinner, Didi, Gabriel and I had a nap, it was so much fun, they both fell asleep and when I woke up and put them to bed, Gabriel tried to climb up my arm, so sweet!

I was also spoiled rotten, my sis-in-law bought me some beautiful clothes but the biggest gift was from my sis and b-i-l. They went to Baja Mexco for Christmas, so they bought us all (the whole family) tickets to the Cirque du Soleil that is in Vancouver right now. We all go to a 1p show on Sunday Jan 6. Can't wait, a friend of mine saw the show & said it was magnificent!

So have a good rest & let me know about the cruise & where you're going!

Talk to you soon,
Deb
and my boys that are awake, Didi, Lonzo and Gabriel say hi to PeeWee and say, just keep clinging PeeWee, it's fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JGFill
Top Bottom