Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You did say that PeeWee would teach Ozzy the ways!! I struggle to get my little monkey out his bed in the mornings. I have to move him after a while or lure him out with a hopper or a roach! :lol:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Hello Kayleen,

I was wondering why we have to physically pick up Lil Squirt from underneath her hide box every am to either put her on us so she can warm up a little before she gets put on her basking spot. Goldie always got herself up (I sure do miss her :( ) in the am Rosie sometimes has to be gotten out of her hide but not anywhere near as bad as Lil Squirt. Every day since we got her we've had to physically detach her from the t-shirt we put down for her to sleep on to put her on her basking spot and her head is up and eyes opened so she's not sleeping in, just lazily waiting for us to get her out of bed. :lol: silly girl.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Lonzo & Didi do the same thing & they're not even in hides, Lori. I have to move them onto their basking spots or they simply stay where they woke up, lazy dragons :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Was PeeWee happy to see you home? I'll bet he won't let you out of his sights for a few days.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":1jswtj5d said:
How did the house/dog sitting go? I'm glad you're home, too!
The house/dog sitting went well. Maizey and Rudy are very good dogs and they love to snuggle and cuddle. They're both very protective so I always feel safe in my parents big empty house.. It gets lonely pretty fast though, my parents house is about 45min north of where Jeffrey and I live. I feel very far away from things when I stay there, but it's worth it to help out my parents. I am very happy to be home, the last two days I've been exhausted though. I didn't sleep very well at their house, I never do.

Goonie":1jswtj5d said:
Was PeeWee happy to see you home? I'll bet he won't let you out of his sights for a few days.
Oh my gosh Gina was PeeWee ever so happy to see me! I walked in the front door, and looked over at his cage. He was up on his basking stick basking away, and his colors were pretty dark looking which isn't very common on him. I walked in to the room a little further and said, "hello baby boy"! PeeWee turned his head to look at me and he just stared for a second. All of a sudden he recognized me and ran down his stick and was begging to come out. Immediately his colors were super bright, I opened the door to his cage and he jumped right on to my arm and I pulled him close to my chest. He ran up my chest and looked up at me with the most endearing eyes. No joke, he wouldn't let me put him down for a good hour. I couldn't even unpack or go to the bathroom! Then Chloe noticed I was home and she was excited too. Not as excited as PeeWee, but she was pretty happy to see me. Jeffrey said while I was gone by Saturday afternoon PeeWee was showing signs of being depressed and his colors were dark the entire time I was gone. Of course his colors are nice and bright now that I'm home! I took some great pictures today too, so I'll get them posted asap!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
And Kaleen, I have a new family member. I was given a 7 yr female crested gecko last week, her name is Bunny & I've put up pics on my site, so visit when you have a minute. She doesn't mind being handled & her skin is like velvet. She's very pretty!

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
sweetiepie9":3tmdd4ly said:
And Kaleen, I have a new family member. I was given a 7 yr female crested gecko last week, her name is Bunny & I've put up pics on my site, so visit when you have a minute. She doesn't mind being handled & her skin is like velvet. She's very pretty!
Ooooh I am so excited for you, congratulations Deb! I am on my way to see her!

-Kaleen

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley1117.gif

I knew it! I knew PeeWee would be depressed while you were gone, then super excited when you finally got home.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
I'm sorry I am slacking on the photos, but I got a new cell phone switched providers and lost all my photos in the process. I have to figure out how to work the new camera tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have a whole new photo shoot of PeeWee for you. His head is in shed, and his legs are just starting to turn gray. He's been very needy since I got back from my parents, and if I am on the couch or he can see me he has to be with me at all times! I don't mind though, he's my little love bug! He's all about snuggling in the morning when he's waking up, and at night when he's going to bed. He's almost big enough to let sleep in bed with me all night. Although when Sunny wakes up from brumation, it's going to be a battle for position during night time snuggles between Chloe, Sunny, and PeeWee. Chloe and PeeWee are great sleeping with one another or side by side on me. I don't think it's going to be a big deal for Sunny because when she's up for her weekly bath she loves to go over to PeeWee and lick the glass of his cage. I really just want a giant pile of beardies that all get along! Maybe someday! :lol: :lol: :roll: Well after my doctor appointment tomorrow morning I will have a photo shoot with Mr PeeWee and get them uploaded asap!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Looking forward to the photoshoot & it does sound like Sunny will add to your pile 'o beardies. I have a feeling Frank won't be part of the pile when he wakes up :lol: I've managed to get two to snuggle at the same time but have to referee, as until they're sleepy, they're always trying to fight :lol: So picture a beardie on each shoulder & I'm spending at least 1/2 an hour "no fighting, no fighting...ad nauseum :lol: But it's worth it when they finally settle down & sleep!

Hope all goes well with the doctor appointment & getting your phone organized.
Take care
Deb & my boys

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Guess what....?!?!

My big beautiful Sunny Bunny is awake!! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I've been having some major snuggle sessions with her the last 2 days. PeeWee seems to be pretty happy about it too. I am happy to also announce they get along so far! I had them out at the same time when Sunny was literally just taken out for some play time and snuggles when PeeWee made a poop and ran through it, needless to say he needed a bath. Sunny came to watch while he had a bath and neither had a smidgen of stress marks or black bearding. After his bath the three of us sat on the couch and watched tv. Sunny seems to be in shock over how big Chloe is. When she went down Chloe was still under 16 inches, now she's a big girl, almost as big as Sunny. They are not being aggressive towards one another, just curious and some waving happening. Right now all three are sleeping in the bed with me while I am on the computer. Sunny woke up when PeeWee started moving around trying to snuggle close to me, so being the big sweet princess she is, Sunny nestled in towards him and let him get close to me and her for warm snuggles! Their noses are just about touching! I am still playing with my new phone and trying to get some good photos posted for you. Jeffrey is going to help me tomorrow afternoon with uploading to my photobucket app and then to here... I hate technology sometimes! PeeWee is a big boy and still doing great, and of course I love my babies to peaces! Photos are coming I promise, the holidays are so busy and I am fighting another cold now too. That makes 4 this winter so far, it's getting ridiculous... Hope everyone is well and all the dragons too, happy holidays!

-Kaleen

tazznzeppelin

Juvie Member
I'm so happy to hear that Sunny is awake and that she approves of your new little addition to the family.
That is great news! Too bad you have another cold Kaleen, that has to be getting very annoying for you. I absolutely hate being sick! I will be sending good thoughts your way, I hope you feel better soon!
Amy :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom