Re: PeeWees Great Adventures, Pee's New Friend!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Happy New Year!!!!! PeeWee, Chloe, Sunny, and Frank hope everyone has a very safe and happy new year tonight! Jeffrey and I do too! It's just me and the babies at home tonight, Jeffrey had to work, and I am not feeling well at all. I've never really been a big New Years person anyway so staying home isn't a huge deal for me. A few days ago I started having this gut wrenching pain in my lower left abdomen. As time passed it got worse and worse till last night when it got so bad I just about passed out.. Turns out a tumor like cyst ruptured in the lower pelvic area, because I've had a hysterectomy and my appendix removed it's not life threatening or anything. I see my doctor on Thursday and we'll go form there... I am so glad this happened now and not when Jeffrey and I are on our cruise next week.. Oh yes Deb the cruise!!! Well part of our Christmas present from Jeffrey's parents is a 7 day cruise to Southern Mexico, The Cayman Islands, and Jamaica!!! The cruise leaves from New Orleans so we get to fly there and spend a couple days in the french quarter too. We are sooo excited. Dooter on this forum has been kind enough to watch the babies.. It's a lot for her to take on so I will definitely be bringing her back something special. We watched Stella when her and her family went to California, and I would do it again anytime she needs us to. Well I am going to go back to watching movies by my lonesome, you all have a great start to 2013!!!

-Kaleen

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I'm sorry to hear about the pain and glad that you're ok & that you'll see your doc on Thursday. I know you'll be fine for your cruise, that is wonderful, 7 days of cruising, I so envy you, I love cruising. One day I'll be able to cruise in the warmth instead of the only cruise I've been on to Alaska. So have a wonderful time!

And here's to a much healthier 2013 for you Kaleen & your wedding to look forward to!
Take care
Deb and my crew!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
2013_wish.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Hi Kaleen!
I hope all went well at the doctors visit. It saddens me to hear that you are having such an ordeal with the health issues. :cry:
Hope you are feeling better.

I have about 20pgs to catch up on in your thread, but wanted to not waste anytime stopping in to say hello and wish you well.

Praying 2013 is a better year for you!

Hugs & Snuggles!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Kaleen are you okay?
I have been worried about you. :(
Please pop in or have Jeffrey pop in to let us know how you are.

Prayers, Hugs, & Snuggles!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I just checked the post that mentioned the cruise and they were supposed to go after New Year's for 7 days, so they are probably back by now.

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
Hey there everyone, Kaleen is doing just fine! She and Jeffrey just got back from their cruise yesterday! She's probably pooped today, but I'm sure she'll check in soon!

Guess what, I got to take care of all their babies while they were gone! I'm so honored! It was so much fun, I love them all like they are my own.

Here's a pic of PeeWee after his bath! I love, love, LOVE this little guy so much! All he wants to do is snuggle and give kisses! It's unbelievable, I've never met a bearded dragon quite like him!
20130114_165603.jpg

IN the bath - Haha, he's like "AhhhhhhAHhhhh..."
20130114_164851.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Michelle, didn't realize they were on their cruise, but it's good to hear that everything is good. PeeWee is so cute and he's getting so bit, 7 mo old already, time sure flies. Thanks for letting us know, as we were a bit worried about her! Glad you had fun taking care of their crew! They are sure lucky to have you as a good friend.

Hey Kaleen, welcome back, hope you and Jeffrey had the time of your life on that cruise!

Dooter

Sub-Adult Member
sweetiepie9":32rhz46u said:
Hi Michelle, didn't realize they were on their cruise, but it's good to hear that everything is good. PeeWee is so cute and he's getting so bit, 7 mo old already, time sure flies. Thanks for letting us know, as we were a bit worried about her! Glad you had fun taking care of their crew! They are sure lucky to have you as a good friend.

Hey Kaleen, welcome back, hope you and Jeffrey had the time of your life on that cruise!

Aww, I feel so lucky to have found Kaleen on this forum! She's a great friend and I love her. :love5: It's nice that we both know that we've always got a petsitter in the event that we need one! It is HARD to find someone who is willing to watch your reptiles, let alone take good care of them while doing so! I was happy to watch her babies, mostly because I love them, but also because I was able to repay the favor for when she and Jeffrey took such good care of my Stella last June!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I thought maybe she was on her cruise but everyone thought she should have been done before then and we worried about her because she's always on here as much as she possibly can be. I'm glad she and Jeffery are doing good and are back, I'm sure they are tired, I would be and I don't have the health issues she has.

FranktheTank

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hi everyone :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I apologize I didn't mean to worry you, I should have been more specific with the dates of our trip. We were gone for a total of 10 days and cruised for 7, the other 3 were spent flying and in New Orleans. Both Jeffrey and I can not thank Dooter,Michelle enough for all she did for us and our babies. It was a giant inconvenience for her and her family to come over 9 days in a row. I am making a scrap book of all the vacation photos, and I am also putting in all the pictures Michelle took of the reptiles plus the notes she typed up and left. Yes that's right, the notes she typed up and left so we could see their daily progress :love5: :notworthy: :notworthy: I am telling you she is the most amazing woman ever. Michelle went above and beyond the call of duty, she even vacuumed Franks cage everyday, he's a nightmare too! We are extremely lucky to have made such an awesome friend. PeeWee is missing her, he runs to the kitchen and then to check the bathrooms. Also at 5-5:30pm he gets really antsy, well all of them do. They sit and stare at the front door for a while expecting her to come in. Jeffrey and I think she needs to come play with PeeWee a few times a day just to make sure he doesn't suffer any post traumatic stress or abandonment issues :mrgreen: :laughing6: :laughing6:
I can't wait to give her her gifts!! Hopefully she will enjoy them, I'll let Michelle tell you guys about it when I finally get to see her. Again sorry I didn't post yesterday or right when I got back, but yes I am exhausted. I put 110% of myself in to this vacation, my motto was I'll sleep when I get home, and that's exactly what I've been up to! Today I had to go to treatment and I was so sad. I did sooo great on the cruise and in New Orleans until Saturday night, the entire trip caught up with me at once. I'm doing okay, I see my surgeon next week and we'll probably schedule for another surgery.
Okay back to the vacation.. Jeffrey and I had a blast and we did things on this cruise we may never get to do again in our lifetime. For example our second port was at Grand Cayman in the Caribbean, and the excursion we chose was to swim and play with dolphins and then go to the sea turtle farm and swim and play with them!! The most exciting 3.5 hours of my life so far. Our Dolphins name was Cappy, he's 25 years old and so so sweet. It was my turn to meet Cappy and he kept swimming around me and put his head gently on to my abdomen and started talking :shock: The trainer asked if I was pregnant and then he asked if I had an illness. He was a dolphin who worked with sick children and adults as therapy! Well Cappy was drawn to me and was amazing, he knew to be a little more gentle with me, and I felt sooo good and alive while we swam with him. I have so much more to tell you all and I have dozens of pictures to upload too, but I am exhausted and I need some rest. I will get on the computer tomorrow and write some more. Thank you for missing me :lol: :lol: :wink: it feels great to be loved. It also feels good to be back, I really missed all of you and our awesome little community!

-Love, Kaleen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
angiemeyer8561
Top Bottom