Quick Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Should I still offer cricket at every meal while I am trying to get Kashet to eat veggies on her own :?: I am still having to hand feed them to her. I worry if I don't she won't eat them then she will get sick.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Kashet is a he not a she. I was arguing with my daughter while trying to type.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Let's see I got him in Aug. Petsmart (NOT) said they recieve them at about four months I think, so that would make him about 8 months maybe. He is about 15 inches long. If that helps.

peera

Sub-Adult Member
At 8 months, veggies still aren't that important in his diet. Don't start restricting live prey until he's over a year. Always have veggies available (espesially first thing in the morning before you've offered crickets), but don't get to upset if it doesn't seem like he's eating them.

bdp7150

greens(spray water on greens )for in morning 1st and then lunch crickets and a few phoneix worms and then supper crickets 1to 2 hour before lights out for digestion a must, lights is on timer.. greens take out stems and then cut up and then roll up to a ball and cut again.crickets and phoneix worms are all dusted with rep-cal.

Willa

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok so I'm freaking out for no reason. I need to order large quanities of crickets and get some good worms. I know your not suppose to get them from a bait store, but I'm not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom