questions about playing with and excercising my beardie

Status
Not open for further replies.

zeppy123

Hatchling Member
Some of them like to "play" in shallow warm water such as in a bath no higher than their shoulders. Their main form of exploration is climbing low height obstacles. Zeppy used to run about on his leash at our campsite and climb small trees and bushes. As for toys, they don't play with toys like cats and dogs, but some will chase computer animations or certain cat toys. I wish I would have gotten a video of Zeppy chasing my cat's toy. I think he thought it was a cricket. Basically, exploration and getting to watch what is going on are the best forms of entertainment for beardies.

WesOzzy

Hatchling Member
Mine like to explore my room, or sit on the window and watch the world. So yeah, basically what the other guy said, exploration and watching are their forms of entertainment.

JenFid

Sub-Adult Member
If you go to youtube and type in 'bearded dragon laser pointer' there are a few hilarious videos of dragons chasing laser pointers. I tried this and all Sarth did was look at it, completely uninterested. Don't know what it is about those things that every animal seems to want to chase it :roll:

My four year old sister and 8 year old brother like to use our spare 50 gallon and make it a "playground" for Lucy. She loves it because we keep it outside and whenever they feel like filling it with toys and stuff she comes outside to hang out and play and exercise. :) I want to get her a leash so I won't lose her in my HUGE backyard but I don't want to hurt her :(

Bwalter

Sub-Adult Member
My daughter's beardie chases a red laser, it is to funny, he thinks its something to eat and will chase it around for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom