New fun playing ideas?

Beardie name(s)
Blue
What do you do when playing with your beardie becomes more of a chore than fun? I've owned a beardie for 3 years now and at times playing with them can become a hassle. What fun games do you play with them to get them more enriched? Any toys that keep them entertained for awhile(longer than one time use)? Is there any sculptures(eg. Cat trees, ramps, playpen) that keep your beardie out for longer? My beardie grows out of toys very quickly and she seems to become very bored outside of her cage and immedietly comes back in...

Also, I've heard of cat trees being fun for beardies(especially near a window). Is this true? I've been thinking about getting her one she can climb on...

xp29

BD.org Addict
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Zen , Ruby ,Snicker Doodles, Sweet Pea, Sinatra
Just be careful it isn't tall enough to hurt her if she falls. They love to climb but they are darned clumsy.

Groggyfroggie

Juvie Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Draco
When mine is restless I just let him out. He'll run to the balcony doors and start scratching, or just sit there and watch whatever is outside. I also let him play on my window sill. It's surrounded by cushions and plushies, he can dive into the nooks and crannies or climb the curtains. I just sit nearby and make sure he doesn't climb too high.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom