Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
That's a great basking surface temp. How does your beardie like it?

Since the cool side temp is only 74, it would be great if you could get that up a little more within the 78 to 82 range. Do you have another dome light/clamp lamp that you could put a 25 to 40 watt household light bulb in? It wouldn't have to be a real large dome. That would not only raise the cool side temp but may even bring the basking temp up a degree or 2.

On my 40 gallon breeder, I have an 80 watt MVB on a lamp stand for basking & a 40 watt household bulb on the cool side, basking temp of about 103 and cool side about 81 which my
2 1/2 yr old female prefers.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ok, good. Let me know how the temps are then, they should be perfect.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh, that's great to hear that he is really liking it! :D Would you be able to post some updated pictures? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HeathLizard
Top Bottom