Question about size

Status
Not open for further replies.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
what is the brand of the uvb light and how often do you change it?
Do you mean the liquid crystal themometer ones that stick onto the enclosure? If so, they often aren't accurate, I would invest in a digital themometer with a wire probe. And set it ON the basking spot to get the correct temp. usually takes about 45 minutes to get the accurate reading.

ErinMeetsMachine

Sub-Adult Member
Wow! Well, I'm glad that you took it back and fought for it. I'm a timid person and would probably not even try it, KUDOS to you!

the flourescent tube is the best to use. Reptisun 10.0 is HIGHLY HIGHLY reccommeded! They need to be changed every 6 months.

Beardies don't like when we change around their enclosures, that's probably why he is stressed looking. He'll adjust, especially since it's in his best interest. He might not eat today or maybe even tomorrow, but he'll be fine.

I'm still learning too so hopefully a moderator or someone with more experience looks at this post and informs you on anything that I haven't mentioned or that I don't know about. If not and you want to double check.. I would PM diamc. She's been helping me out a lot lately with my own set up and would be more than happy to help you too! She'll go way more indepth than I would even know to go!

Good luck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lunalane827
Top Bottom