are there any geographic clubs where beardie keepers get together
once a month or so?
if there is one in arizona i would like to participate :D
in the chameleon world there are some great "keepers" clubs
that are very popular.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
this was brought up before.
you can make a club where everyone meets and discusses beardie related topics. but you can't all meet with your beardies.
they are highly territorial, and there would be a lot of black bearding, head bobbing, arm waving and mating attempts.

unless everyone meets at night, with their beardies wrapped in their blankies. and everyone walks over and whispers to each other and quickly uncovers them for a quick glance.

dom1959

Original Poster
while i get what you are saying, chameleons are similar...

it's more about discussing with other keepers, or say someone has a dubia colony and someone else has crix bartering and sales could occur.
but a chance to meet other people with a common interest and helping each other along, but if there is no interest then there is no interest.

bunnyrut

Gray-bearded Member
there's interest. if you can find a way to make it happen i am sure people would try to get together.

i would love to meet up with people who love beardies, and share pictures and talk one on one about raising them. i am sure people hold back on certain things because they don't want to be attacked by an onslaught of people telling them they are wrong.
trying to have a conversation with non-beardie owners is hard. i have friends who love them, but it's like talking about your kids to people who don't have them. they don't want to hear you talk about them for an hour, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom