purple hypo-trans leather cross

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodbankdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Just produced a few of these. They are starting off very blue but should turn more purple with the first shed.

Steven Barnes

DSC00553.jpg

bloodbankdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
You can have dragons on the front or back of you mind all day. Everyone sold out this year. We need more breeders, more people up at 1 a.m. reading the forums. The perfect dragon will motivate our success and joy.

Gail

BD.org Addict
Personally I'd like to see a picture of one of these as a adult. I've seen normal hatchlings with similar dark blue/purple coloring.

bloodbankdragon

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
I don't have an adult dragon as purple as the babies I am producing this year. They are being produced from purple lipped green translucents. Josh dovenbarger has an almost solid purple dragon that he just bred. Wayne Robinson's "Raz" was produced the same way. Here is another pic. cool dragons. Not "normal dragons" its just a hard to capture when they are so small.

DSC05668.jpg

DSC09284.jpg

Twobeardieguy

BD.org Sicko
Nothing there for the pictures but just want to say they are simply awesome! You guys are producing some of the nicest traits! :wink: I would love to see Raz.

katherine

they all look so cool that i want one too.never seen them kind before. it's to bad though that i live in canada or i'd get one cause i don't see any down here.

katherine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J.sobrero
Top Bottom