Prolapse?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeduh

Original Poster
So i am still waiting for my dad to get done the doctors and i am praying that carecredit gives us something.... I called one place and they said id have to pay half today and the rest friday which wont work...

I also put the gauze on her, and she took it off... Shes so stubborn... and i know it hurts as iwas cleaning it this morning she jumped when i touched it....

My poor puffy... :(

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Yeah probably no eggs. Ok. She just prolapsed because she had to strain too hard, poor girl.
Have you found out anything about Care Credit today yet? I hope it is good news.
She took the gauge off though! Of course, I am sorry that she is hurting. Try to keep her as comfy as you can right now.

Keep me posted on her.

Tracie

Leeduh

Original Poster
Drache613":6cbf6 said:
Hello,

Yeah probably no eggs. Ok. She just prolapsed because she had to strain too hard, poor girl.
Have you found out anything about Care Credit today yet? I hope it is good news.
She took the gauge off though! Of course, I am sorry that she is hurting. Try to keep her as comfy as you can right now.

Keep me posted on her.

Tracie
Denied.. HOWEVER i called so many vets today, and ONE is letting me come in tomorrow and pay for the visit on friday and then whatever needs to be done they are doing payment arrangements for me.. THANK GOD..... i have been in tears and praying so much the past few days... all those calling people paid off... thank the lord!

spyder79

Extreme Poster
i am so glad that you were able to find a vet that would make payment arrangements. it is ashamed that you had such a hard time finding someone that would do it.

Leeduh

Original Poster
Ahh i just went in, and there are about 8 or maybe more eggs in there... some are squishy looking... This means she was egg bound right? Could this possibly go back in? I am taking her to the vet no matter what tomorrow, and taking the eggs too only because i dont have anything that could keep them alive maybe they do? I have a feeling some of them are dead eggs though, way too squishy looking... Should i leave them in there for now? She layed them right on the towel? Or take them out....

HELPPP!

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Oh gee yes she may very well still be egg bound so definately take her in.I would remove the eggs from the tank as well.

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Oh the poor girl, she must have been so uncomfortable. Sure hope she isn't egg bound on top of her other problem. That's good that you are taking her to the vet regardless. I'm glad that you found a vet that is willing to work with you.

Please fill us in on the thermometer you're using. If it is any type of stick-on, they can be off by as much as 20 degrees and if you're not getting good readings, that could have contributed to her problem too.

zebraflavencs

Extreme Poster
Leeduh, if you need a Sun, I have an extra, I would be more than happy to mail it to you, in tomorrows' post.
Let me know hun,
Hugs, and prayers for the little girl.
Janie.

Leeduh

Original Poster
zebraflavencs":c2046 said:
Leeduh, if you need a Sun, I have an extra, I would be more than happy to mail it to you, in tomorrows' post.
Let me know hun,
Janie.

Whats a sun? hehe ?

Leeduh

Original Poster
zebraflavencs":c2218 said:
Let me know hun,
Janie.

If you want to, PLEASE do, you have no idea how much i appreciate it...

As soon as i come up with extra cash, i will give you the shipping back...

vickson420

BD.org Addict
Retired Moderator
Lieta
I would send a PM with the address instead of posting it.It isnt safe to leave that info out in the open.Do you know how to edit your post?I can do it for you if you like.Also do you know how to send a PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
syafiqmust
Top Bottom