Prices?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkeptiBee

Hatchling Member
If they have more collector quality animals, I would think they would be fairly expensive. I'd probably take around $200, especially if I was looking for an adult. At least if I found one cheaper, I'd have money left over to nab some other stuff like feeders or swag.

JunsuiJira

Original Poster
SkeptiBee":182oulzl said:
If they have more collector quality animals, I would think they would be fairly expensive. I'd probably take around $200, especially if I was looking for an adult. At least if I found one cheaper, I'd have money left over to nab some other stuff like feeders or swag.

Even if Im just looking for a normal beardie? Nothing speical like cirtius or sunblast, etc.

rafa2k

Hatchling Member
I think they get more expensive once they are a year old because they have already survived the delicate stage of their life. Easier to care for. Or maybe they try to recoup some of the costs of housing and feeding them for so long lol. But I have seen regular beardies for over $100 over 1 yo.

SkeptiBee

Hatchling Member
rafa2k":2dubnnac said:
I think they get more expensive once they are a year old because they have already survived the delicate stage of their life. Easier to care for. Or maybe they try to recoup some of the costs of housing and feeding them for so long lol. But I have seen regular beardies for over $100 over 1 yo.

That's what I was thinking too. I mean if one is only looking for a normal, then yeah they probably will be going for around $100, give or take. I would think the conventions would be trying to sell special trait beardies over normals, but that's just my inexperience talking. They very well might have normals too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom