Post those pics of set-ups!

Status
Not open for further replies.

LJean

Extreme Poster
I was hoping you would share pics of your turtle/tortoise enclosures. :) I need some ideas on setup.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
I have red eared sliders. I know how to make an appropriate set up, just don't want a boring tank anymore. I am hoping this summer they can move into the green house (in stock tanks). But in case it takes longer I am thinking of putting up a dog pen with a kiddie pool so they can get some natural sunlight.

LJean

Extreme Poster
Original Poster
Just bumping this up in case anyone would like to add pics.
I love to see enclosures, tanks etc. Thought it would be a nice way to get some posts in the forum too.

WAFisherman

Hatchling Member
Here are a few indoor tort setups I have:

19506_34834_Large_BsIkuJHtSvBH.jpg

19506_34833_Large_rxUyI6H0LQdt.jpg

20308_37041_Large_mk1HTUl1LW0w.jpg

20308_37038_Large_fKEoMYMQS6zxt6X.jpg

baby elvis so cute how do you put pics on the computer ( you know why i'm asking you in particular). or someone else could tell me also pls. i'd like to post pics of deven and his tank and what not. thnx!

babyelvissocute

Sub-Adult Member
Haha thanks. He is cute. I just wish that the pic came out better so you could see his colors better. Do you have a turtle, sjane?

~Kaitlyn, Leroy, Elvis~

OH, AND BY THE WAY, KAIT, THAT IS MY POTATO CAVE CONTAINER THINGY!!! jk! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: :blob8: i love this green blob dude! and by the way again, my mom said i can use her camera to take pics of deven, so i'll be posting pics soon. yayz! bye!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom