Poop

Status
Not open for further replies.

BenjiBoy

He’s been eating squash lately, is the poop weird because of that? Or is there something that I should worry about ?
108547-6308402289.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Could just be an upset stomach. The squash may be adding to the color and it is very hydrating so often that will produce excess water passing through.

BenjiBoy

Original Poster
Okay thank you.
Quick update: I was cleaning it and there’s a hint of what I think might be blood.
108547-3542711870.jpg

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
There looks like some rough bits in there. It could just be a bit of blood from straining which isn't usually a big deal. I would continue offering squash and maybe some more water to help him digest more easily. Keep an eye on it like you're doing though. If it still continues to be unusual in a couple of weeks something else may be going on. My guess is just upset stomach though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
s4mclain
Top Bottom