POOOOOOP!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
She pooped she pooped she pooped she pooped she pooped! :blob8: :blob8: :blob8:

Just a little bit - but she pooped! I'm so ridiculously happy right now! :blob5: :blob5: :blob5:

Thor's Mom

Sub-Adult Member
Yea for poop!!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:

I missed your thread about rescuing her. I read this and was like "what?" "who pooped?" "what is going on here?". So anyway, I went and looked up your rescue thread. Congratulations!!!!! I am so happy you have got another beardy to love. It looks as if this little girl really needs somebody like you too. I'm sure she is going to continue to improve in leaps and bounds.

Good for you for taking her on, and also kudos to the people who originally tried to help her for realizing that it was going to be more than they could handle. It's very commendable when people make the right decision like that, even when it's the harder choice. I'm so glad you have this new girl and so happy she has pooped for you! Every little bit helps and I just know that you are going to have her back on track in no time at all. Good Luck!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yay, a wonderful beardie poopie. :blob5: 8) :blob8: :blob5: 8) :blob8: You have to be SO relieved Sandi.

amylee159

Gray-bearded Member
LOL I wasn't quite sure who pooped either lol..had to read in the rescue forum lol. :blob8: :blob5: I am SO glad her bowels are starting to work...amazing!!! :blob8: :blob5:

MissT

BD.org Addict
Hooray for poop!!! :blob5:

Iv been checking back on your rescue thread, waiting for the poop - so excited to find this here!!

Again, Yay and Woo and all sorts of excited noises!! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
smiley1165.jpg

As these three guys always say:
3039483885_875be7d5da.jpg

Yippee!!!! Yappee! Yahooeeeeey!!!!!!!!!!!!

smiley1173.gif
AlzWmM29.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nhacaiuytinco1
Top Bottom