Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Well, you all have gotten your wish. I hope you're all happy **phooey**

Does anyone have an extra incubator I can borrow? Or would be willing to hatch some for me?

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
Goonie":1odaf6nn said:
Well, you all have gotten your wish. I hope you're all happy **phooey**

Does anyone have an extra incubator I can borrow? Or would be willing to hatch some for me?
:laughhard: uh oh did Pookie decide to think with the brain that isnt in his head?

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
What happened Gina? Was Pookie not a gentleman with Digi? You need to tell us what's going on, I'm going to go nuts wondering!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
TASTIGER":7jkoz30i said:
:laughhard: uh oh did Pookie decide to think with the brain that isnt in his head?
He sure did.
Last night, while Pookie had already been asleep under the laptop, I decided to take Digi out for some snuggles on the couch. After about an hour or so, I asked her if she wanted to go snuggle up to Pookie and showed her where he was. She did, but instead of the normal comatose snuggle, Pookie woke up. However, this time he got up and walked away. I figured that he'd walk back and snuggle up to her the way he wanted to, so I went to the bathroom. Not even a minute later, I heard a very loud 'thump' and Zim went flying out of the bedroom and into the living room to see what the comotion was about. Within seconds, I too flew into the living room to see my babies 'wrestling' on the floor. Of course, I knew the deed had already been done because their tails were intertwined (dang it!).
What freaked me out was the way Pookie was acting. I'd never seen him so hyped up before. Why now? What made this year so different from the last two??

I knew I should've left Digi in her house, where she was safe :banghead:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
BeardyDragon":jpe3zq3t said:
(pitter patter, pitter patter, pitter patter)
    • smiley1627.gif

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
you are like a few days late, I just made a deal with another member for our Hovabator... how far away is Tom from you at TND? Isn't he around the Philly area? Just a thought, he may be able to hatch some for you... I wouldn't want to be the one to choose which eggs... that would be an impossible decision!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Maybe it didn't take, it will take some time to make sure, but wouldn't it be lovely to see the babies from that pairing, they'll be so cute! What makes this year different, who knows, I've always been surprised that Pookie never tried in the past, guess it's just what you said, he didn't sleep much over the winter, so his hormones are a bit more batty this year than the last two? Who can say? Bet Zim was wondering why there were two beardies so close together :mrgreen: Well, only time will tell if this mating worked or not. And if it does, you'll have lots of people wanting those babies. Keep us all posted, please :D I know it's easy for me to smile about it, I won't have to worry about a bunch of babies being born. Good luck, Gina :D Can't help but smile!
Deb

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
So, Digi & Pookie "did the deed", I actually wondered when that was going to happen. :lol: He couldn't be just a big brother forever Gina. Congrats.

Goonie":w1vztcse said:
He sold it 2 weeks ago :( Looks like Diane snatched it up. Hmmmm. . .
Ok, the cats out of the bag. When Gizmo was so ill, we actually discussed breeding Judas & Misty but we needed to get Barb's opinion first because of his age and she said she had bred a 9 yr old male before. BUT, we introduced them on Valentine's Day and on & off since then, but "the deed" hasn't actually been done yet, they really are interested in each other but it goes just so far. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
diamc":19g1mv01 said:
So, Digi & Pookie "did the deed", I actually wondered when that was going to happen. :lol: He couldn't be just a big brother forever Gina. Congrats.

Ok, the cats out of the bag. When Gizmo was so ill, we actually discussed breeding Judas & Misty but we needed to get Barb's opinion first because of his age and she said she had bred a 9 yr old male before. BUT, we introduced them on Valentine's Day and on & off since then, but "the deed" hasn't actually been done yet, they really are interested in each other but it goes just so far. :(
Could he had been waiting for Digi to "grow up"? Because he didn't act anything like this when she was carrying eggs last year.

Ah ha! I remember you saying that you wanted to have Misty mated, but didn't realize you had already tried since Valentine's Day.
Want to borrow Pookie? I don't think he got it all out of his system yet :roll:

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I wonder if her deep brumation had something to do with her being so much more "pleasing". I was told by a breeder that if Misty is starting infertile eggs, that could be why Judas hasn't finished the job. So, perhaps Pookie could sense that last year.

Want to borrow Pookie? I don't think he got it all out of his system yet
Now, there's thought. I already have the Hovabator. Misty is ready, willing and able. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
milosmom
Top Bottom