Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Yup, they sure did. I expected to find one of them out of the dishpan and somewhere in the living room, but to my surprise, they were both still there in the morning.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Buddy&Pookie pics, thanks so much. That's amazing that they're so good with each other. And so cute sleeping together, and Buddy sure found out how to get even more comfy! Really good pics of them. Bet you had a surprise when you found them together in the morning. They get along so great!

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! I sure love Buddy and Pookie pics!
I like the way Buddy turned around in the middle of the night and got under the towel :lol:
Yes indeed... those two are a comic strip all their own!

Aznrainbowdime

Sub-Adult Member
gulfbrzdawn":5400d said:
Aww! I sure love Buddy and Pookie pics!
I like the way Buddy turned around in the middle of the night and got under the towel :lol:
Yes indeed... those two are a comic strip all their own!

speaking of comic strips.... once upon a time there was a comic stripped named BLIGGY AND TIMMY comic strips.. but somehow they disappeared into thin air. Hmmm.... I wonder what happened to them ?? Oh well. Hijacking time !!!

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Hey Gina! Did you know it's been 9 days since you posted pics of Pookie and Buddy? I'm just sayin...
happy-040.gif

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I haven't taken any new pics because Pookie had been slumbering - until yesterday.
Maybe I'll be able to squeeze in a few shots in the next few days before somebody goes back to sleep.

gulfbrzdawn":9d7fc said:
Don't make me hijack this thread!
No hijacking, please
please.gif
I'll try to find some pics that hasn't been posted yet.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Here's a pic from Saturday afternoon. Pookie was sitting in front of the living room window, looking at the all-day monsoon. Suddenly, I looked up and saw that he had folded the blankie over and covered up his nose.

My nose was cold!
2009_12-05.jpg

He never ceases to amaze me.

gulfbrzdawn

BD.org Addict
Aww! The Pookster is too funny :lol: What would we do without the antics of these crazy little beardies?
Maybe we need to mention to Thing #2 that there is a possible market for beardie nose warmers :roll: :lol:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
I would buy a puppy nose warmer. She loves to stick that cold wet nose on my bare legs in the middle of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
23parkera
Top Bottom