Pookie's Minions - Pookie's Gone ☹

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Thanks everyone! I love my babies and think they're awfully cute too :D

Want to hear a very silly puppy tale? This happened last night.
I had given Zim a brand new rawhide bone last night, and of course, we had to "play bone" (where he throws it then chew on it and I sit there and watch, all the while praying that I don't get whacked on the head with the flying bone) for awhile. Then, at a little before midnight, I told Zim that it was time for bed, that I was going to read in bed for a little bit. He looked at me with such sad puppy dog eyes that I actually told him it'd be ok to bring his bone into the bedroom. He didn't believe me, because he stood there, looking at me then looking at the bone then at me again. Seeing how he was surprised that I told him to bring the bone to bed with him (he's not allowed to have any toys in the bedroom, because, after all, the bedroom is for sleeping, not playing), I assured him that it truly was ok to bring the bone into the bedroom. Immediately after my assurance, he picked up his bone and pranced down the hall and into the bedroom, then up on the bed. He was soooo happy that he was actually allowed to chew his bone on the bed. After about a half hour or so, he got tired of chewing and proceeded to strangely stare at me while I read. I kept petting him, but that wasn't it. I asked him if he wanted me to read aloud what I was reading, to which he looked at the book then at me then at the book again, then put his head down. I took that as a sign that he wanted to go to sleep, so I told him that I'd be quiet so he could go night night. Unfortunately, I wasn't quiet enough because every time I had to turn the page, I woke him up and he'd give me the stink eye. After 20 minutes, he got annoyed with listening to my page turning and jumped down and onto his own bed, sheltered away from the light.
Oh, during his attempts at sleeping, he kept rolling onto his bone, so I had moved it to the head of the bed. He protested the move at first, but after I promised him that nobody will touch it and that it'll stay there all night, he happily accepted and began the nodding off. Last night was the first time I saw him sleep with his eye open. Creepy!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Gianna's way of hiding from the lights (12/14)
2013_12-14.jpg

I uncovered the paper towel to see a slightly annoyed baby girl
2013_12-14b.jpg

1.5 hours later, she got herself stuck in the couch
2013_12-14e.jpg

(click to view)

Pretty puppy! (11/9)
2013_11-09.jpg

Happy puppy!
2013_11-09a.jpg

Enjoying the snow - or intently watching for squirrels (12/10)
2013_12-10.jpg

Zim decided that I should share my cranberry/orange pound cake with him, whether I liked it or not (12/15)
http://youtu.be/Gkby-O0BOmA

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I saw the cranberry/orange pound cake sharing on Facebook and laughed so much, thanks for that.

Gianna is just too big to get under her couch anymore. I couldn't see the video, but it must have been hilarious, poor sweet girl. Guess you'll have to explain that it's not a hiding place anymore :lol: She's grown so much!

The other pictures were just priceless as usual!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
I fixed Gianna's video link.

I have no idea why she decided to move forward instead of backing just her head out. She's so silly sometimes.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I so agree with what Lori said, I always get a good laugh out of your babies' antics and Zim's talking was hilarious, so you had to share after all :lol:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Pookie got his Christmas wish -- kittens to call his own!

2013_12-25.jpg

Kitties!!!
2013_12-25a.jpg

Proud owner of two kittens!
2013_12-25b.jpg

Believe it or not, but they look nearly identical to the real kittens that Pookie loved so much from PetSmart. Both girls were so scared of everything that Pookie felt the need to comfort them, in his own mysterious way.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
Not sure if Squirt likes his Christmas present. What do you think? :laughing6:
2013_12-25.jpg

2013_12-25a.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Has he moved yet? :lol: He thinks he's in heaven, I'm sure. He looks great and I'll get he'll want to stay in that wonderful bed you gave him. Glad you had a good Christmas Day, so did I!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Original Poster
The only movement he made was to turn around and face the other direction.
Yeah, I'd say he loved it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beardies4life
Top Bottom