Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
It's really sad, how some people pointlessly react to things without trying it themselves...

On another note, I sadly won't be seeing my favourite band in one of their rare American tours. They're pointlessly doing it pretty close to my area, too, only 30 minutes to an hour away. That makes it even more sad, because this is closest they've ever been to my area.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Why won't you be going? Is a certain adult pointlessly saying no?

MoMo had been pointlessly in/out of Digi's cave all day long, and even more pointlessly going *scratch scratch scratch* every time.
Sadly, Digi just sits there and watch her silly sis make a mess.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Sadly, yes and no. We pointlessly cannot afford them at the time, even though I want to do something to raise a little money.

Aww, good for Digi for sadly just watching. May I ask why MoMo is pointlessly going in and out? Or is it just one of those sadly adorable quirks in her?

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
BeardyDragon":13jzp2tx said:
May I ask why MoMo is pointlessly going in and out? Or is it just one of those sadly adorable quirks in her?
I just sadly posted in my thread about the why :roll:

athenacp

Extreme Poster
I pointlessly got 3 yards of mulch put down today from 7Am-6PM...my body is now sadly screaming sore...sore...sigh...at least we beat the rains:)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sorry to hear that you sadly won't be able to see your group play, maybe they'll come back again soon, BeardyDragon.

Mary, glad to hear you got all that mulching done, don't forget to take a hot bath so you won't be so sore tomorrow!

Gabriel, my new beardie, is sadly scarfing supers like there is no tomorrow, ate over 20 today, time to add salad to the supers mix & see if he'll eat more greens.

NeosMom

Juvie Member
Tomorrow will be spent sadly working on the viv for my son's new dragon and pointlessly bowling. The parent / child bowling league starts next month and I sadly am quite out of practice!

Stephanie923

Hatchling Member
Mik2009":36cke1uc said:
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting
How about you take your negativity to a different forum. Were all happy here and you want to take about pointless? I want the 30 seconds of my life back from reading your pointless, cynical rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stump5150!
Top Bottom