Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ouza

Mik2009":2djff55e said:
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting

tumblr_m6jbws6t7a1qg6j1e.jpg

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Very cute, that original OP had no idea what he was starting & never showed up again, yet here we sadly are, so many years later, still running strong & pointlessly loving every post!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
diamc":3598pf7l said:
Great that you got some supers, bet all your babies were happy over that, especially Buddy. :D
The girls were pointlessly ecstatic, Pookie was mildly amused, but sadly Buddy couldn't care less (I never woke him up this morning, so he was pointlessly not happy with me plucking him out of the couch after 5pm).

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Pointlessly mean mommy, not letting Buddy sleep in the couch. Glad the girls enjoyed the supers, they both need fattening up!

dylanravenj

Sub-Adult Member
Ouza":1lu4gseh said:
Mik2009":1lu4gseh said:
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

Ahahaha that picture was so perfect for this I died laughing!! :laughhard:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
sweetiepie9":1pb5330r said:
Pointlessly mean mommy, not letting Buddy sleep in the couch. Glad the girls enjoyed the supers, they both need fattening up!
Yup, that's me, the most pointlessly mean mommy to 5 ICC :laughhard:
Not even 15 minutes after plucking him out, he pointlessly walked himself right back on the couch and sadly went back to sleep. Brat!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
dylanravenj":3ioytvs6 said:
Ouza":3ioytvs6 said:
Mik2009":3ioytvs6 said:

I

Ahahaha that picture was so perfect for this I died laughing!! :laughhard:

I agree with you. I showed it to my husband but I'm not sure he understood. He doesn't come on here much but I do keep him posted on a lot of things. He loves beardies and is grieves every time I mention one died. He loves to look at the pics of beardies. There are always some good and funny ones, especially in this one and in the sleeping any way thread.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Goonie":1iqym6yx said:
sweetiepie9":1iqym6yx said:
Yup, that's me, the most pointlessly mean mommy to 5 ICC :laughhard:
Not even 15 minutes after plucking him out, he pointlessly walked himself right back on the couch and sadly went back to sleep. Brat!

That must have been ornery Buddy's way of saying "I'll show you!

diamc

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Well Gina, perhaps Buddy thought it was "pointless" to wake up this morning since he knew there were no supers available. Bet they will all enjoy them tomorrow though.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I understand that as one of our first two beardies, Miss Y, was ornery. I saw it in her eyes when she tried to chew my hair and I told her 'no' and she would give me the look that said "I'm going to wait until you forget about it then I'm going back around and chew your hair again anyway". she never stopped until I cut my hair.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Sadly had found out that I am being laid off from my day job on Sept 24th so pointlessly looking for a new day job as that is the job that pays the mortgage, so pointlessly have to wait to get another beardie, sigh

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh Mary, I'm so sadly sorry to hear this bad news. Hopefully you'll find another job right away. At least you got lots of warning. I'm hearing this more and more, my son was in the same boat, he went to work & was laid off the same day! No warning at all. What a shock after 3 yrs working there; he's a framer & had a few contacts, but still took a week before he sadly found another job, that lasted only 3 weeks, but he had found a permanent job now. His girlfriend is disabled & pointlessly can't work, so it's all up to him. So I know how you feel, if you're income is paying for the mortgage. I'll pointlessly & sadly wish you all the best!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camila
Top Bottom