Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
WOW! :shock: I knew he was big, I had no idea how big. What a healthy guy. :D I guess he was smiling 'cause his bath was over then? :mrgreen:

As for Bin Laden- That my friend is neither pointless nor sad! :blob8: :blob5: Karma bites! :laughing6:

Sandy H :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Yep, Sandy I know what you mean & I hope all is done to get all our troops back where they belong, at home.

Rubio is a very funny beardie, too. When he was five months old, he realized he could blacken his beard. Well he did that, even crossed his eyes on day as he was puffing out his new black beard. Now if he beards, it's so big, you just have to stop & stare at it. He's also good at giving death glares. I was fortunate with this pic, I'd never been able to get a good pic of his smile. So it was great when this pic turned out. Yes, he's always glad to be out of the water, don't ask me why. Leo swims enough to be in a beardie Olympics. He swims a good 3 minutes every morning in the tub. He even knows how to swim like an aligator. Sweetie also swims, 3 tubs around is her best so far. Lonzo just tries to jump out of the sing, he hates the tub. Didi just jumps out of the kitchen sink and I just put him back until he wants to poop, then he's out of there & very glad to be. They're all so different!

Big hi's to your crew from our crew!
Deb

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Mine loved to swim in the tub together before brumation, (and puberty!) :mrgreen: Allie would swim all over the shallow end and Ramoth did big laps in the deeper end. Guess I can't do that anymore. It's seperate baths from now on. One breeding is enough for me! :oops: :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
It happens, Sandy, I'm just glad you're willing to let Allie have her babies. And now you'll really know what it's like to have a male. They're so fierce & fiesty. Or laid-back like Rubio, but if he senses that Sweetie is out, he'll blackbeard & bob, even though he can't see her. The other three can see Sweetie when she's out on the living room floor & they go nuts, but Sweetie just ignores them & watches TV! When she starts low bobbing at them & walking up & down the ramp to show herself off, then we know eggies are being made & she'll be looking for a male soon. Leo, espeically, doesn't like that he's ignored. I'll have to take a video of Leo when Sweetie is within eyesight! Having only 2 beardies, it will be easier for them not to see each other too often.

Have fun!
Deb

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
HALP! I have been sadly katnapped! I was pointlessly taken by a 4 week old silver tabby. She tricked me with her tiny little cries and her rain-soaked pathetic cuteness. I have since become her slave. She will not let me do anything without her. She is holding me hostage for life time supply of milk and 60 billion ear scratches with interest. I fear I will never fulfill her requests.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Sadly, I have been captured by her older sister! :shock: :lol: She walks all over me literally! Can't seem to get enough scratches and cuddles. My other two aren't much better. :D
I have pointlessly wound up with one hen raiseing 21 chicks. Yes, 21! The other setting (broodie) hens would have nothing to do with them. Henny Penny seems to be my best mom. I'll have to get picts of her piled with little fuzz balls. :love10:

Deb- Bogie was a male too. I miss him so. He was a great dragon. :love10: :love10: Very active and sociable. Ramoth is like him in some ways. Guess that's why he has been my favorite.
Going to try PB now. :banghead: wish me luck. :lol:

Sandy h :mrgreen:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
I remember Bogie & was heartbroken that he was never found. I also remember the poems that Katherine was doing at that time, the poems were wonderful and so were the pics. I know you'll never forget him, he was very special. And now you have another special male & a very pretty female. I just loved the last pic of Allie, she's so pretty and get around really well. Tell Katherine I'm always glad to read one of her poems, she has alot of talent!

It's been sadly a year since we pointlessly lost our beardie Issy. She sadly got a virus that killed her. She was very special girl and our mountain climber. I just wanted to say that we all here miss her terribly. Even our beardies were very quiet for about a week after she passed. I put a picture memorial on this site & I still look at in once in awhile & remember her but not sadly!

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I put up a few of Kats poems last month(I think). She is something else isn't she. :love10: :love5:

There are new picts of Allie and Ramoth on pages 8& 9 of their thread. Posted last night and this AM. Enjoy.

I remember when Issy passed, so sad.

kitkat101

Juvie Member
Was the guy who created this thread serious? Was it a joke? And now, the point of this thread is to...post pointless posts?! :mrgreen: :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Kitkat, the point of this thread is to prove to any troll (negative person) that we can play with our dragons any way we want, we can dress them up, etc. Because we love them and they don't mind. If they do they are all good at giving a stink eye! And also to have a thread that proves we have a great community here & won't put up with that kind of attitude. Who knew that we'd end up with more than 200 pages!
Deb

kitkat101

Juvie Member
sweetiepie9":1cmmkont said:
Hi Kitkat, the point of this thread is to prove to any troll (negative person) that we can play with our dragons any way we want, we can dress them up, etc. Because we love them and they don't mind. If they do they are all good at giving a stink eye! And also to have a thread that proves we have a great community here & won't put up with that kind of attitude. Who knew that we'd end up with more than 200 pages!
Deb

Niceeeee! Troll begone! :laughhard:

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
I have to pointlessly be play the mean parent because of my son's school. Sadly for the end of the year carnival they are having a Colts football camp. In order to participate, parents must sign a waiver, which I won't do. The first week I didn't even know what it was. They just kept sending home waivers for "Colts day" without explain what it was. I asked my son, he said it was for football camp. My son is the most uncoordinated kid you've ever saw, so i was like no he doesn't need to be playing football. On Monday they finally sent a note home explaining that it was the during school hours carnival. I keep getting frantic notes "he really needs this. . . he won't be playing actual football, it's just like in p.e, blah blah blah."

But here's the real problem. Hidden in that waiver is a clause that gives permission for the Colts to put my 8 year old's personal information including picture, name and biographical information on the web, or for any of their promotions worldwide.

I CANNOT BELIEVE they are not only promoting this, but trying to pressure me into signing it. They supposedly spend time teaching the kids about safety including internet safety. But I guess if it involves a professional sports team it's ok??? yeah, whatever

So now my son's upset at me because he claims all his classmates' parents signed it, and so they'll get to play outside all day, while he has to stay inside.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Oh my, I'm glad I never had to sign a waiver like that for my son, but he's 27, so there wasn't alot of internet when he was in elementary school. I can't blame you for not wanting to sign that, that's against every privacy law I know about. Have you brought this up with the principal, his teacher, the school district. It's not fair to punish you son & not letting him be outside at a carnival at school during the day. Sounds rotten to me. Hope you can bring this to more people's attention. I wonder if the other parents actually saw that info in the waiver?

Good luck,
Deb

ziggy23

Gray-bearded Member
sweetiepie9":1s2rv48q said:
Oh my, I'm glad I never had to sign a waiver like that for my son, but he's 27, so there wasn't alot of internet when he was in elementary school. I can't blame you for not wanting to sign that, that's against every privacy law I know about. Have you brought this up with the principal, his teacher, the school district. It's not fair to punish you son & not letting him be outside at a carnival at school during the day. Sounds rotten to me. Hope you can bring this to more people's attention. I wonder if the other parents actually saw that info in the waiver?

Good luck,
Deb

I brought it up via my son, but I didn't get any response to it. I didn't even know that it was an in-school thing until Monday afternoon, (and the carnival is today). I just thought it was yet another after school program, so I didn't even pay any attention to it until then. he says all the other parents signed it, but you know how kids are. The ones that did sign it, there's a good chance that many didn't read it. It was filled with hardcore legal jargon. And with some of the others, they are probably so sports obsessed (most people here are) that they didn't care and thought it would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCRay_AAAa
Top Bottom