Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Pointlessly sad: spotting beardies in movies we've seen 1,000 times but never realized it before!

Harry Potter 2 ~ The Chamber of Secrets? Carl was just watching it, and he said "was that a dragon?!" ~ backed up the movie and sure enough! Beardie! Its in the classroom scene where McGonagle is teaching them to make animals into water goblets :shock: NOOOO! Not the beardie!!!
potter2-chambersecrets.jpg

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
blondie098":391ikyby said:
Pointlessly sad: spotting beardies in movies we've seen 1,000 times but never realized it before!

Harry Potter 2 ~ The Chamber of Secrets? Carl was just watching it, and he said "was that a dragon?!" ~ backed up the movie and sure enough! Beardie! Its in the classroom scene where McGonagle is teaching them to make animals into water goblets :shock: NOOOO! Not the beardie!!!
potter2-chambersecrets.jpg

:laughhard:
Haha I never realised either!! That's it, I have to watch it now :D

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
Chapter 14 if you have the DVD...OMG there are actually 3!!! ~ so lets see who can spot the other two, and who's they are!!! I know, I know!!!

When Hermione says: "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?"

***see horrified looks on a few faces, and then you see beardie beauty shot (this boy sits right behind Hermione)

But LOL can you find the other TWO?!?!? ROFL you're all going to watch it now, huh!

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
blondie098":1nrdj2is said:
Chapter 14 if you have the DVD...OMG there are actually 3!!! ~ so lets see who can spot the other two, and who's they are!!! I know, I know!!!

When Hermione says: "Professor, I was wondering if you could tell us about the Chamber of Secrets?"

***see horrified looks on a few faces, and then you see beardie beauty shot (this boy sits right behind Hermione)

But LOL can you find the other TWO?!?!? ROFL you're all going to watch it now, huh!
See what pointless and sad task Thing#2 had started!
Now I have to pointlessly go on the hunt for someone who has the DVD so I can join in the fun.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I would like to join in the fun, but I'm just not that into Harry Potter movies. I'm not sure I can talk Bill into watching them just to see beardies.

We had our girls with us on our monthly grocery shopping trip to Tucson and in one store that doesn't mind them coming in there, one lady said "I saw one of them on Animal Planet but that one had 2 heads". I turned to her and said "Zak -n- Wheezie!" I told her they are going to be 4 years old in a couple of weeks (I sure hope I got the year correct). She said something like "they're still alive?!?!" and I said yes they were and they can move faster than that show made it look when both heads think the same way. (We all know what that is!, female beardies!)

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sadly I can not join all you in the fun of watching for beardies on Harry Potter. I am pointlessly at the last minute getting beardies all set up for beardiesitter, salads, instructions and schedule for beardies, laundry, last minute pop ins here :lol: because I'm going to the desert (Phelan CA.) tomorrow. I'd better not forget to clear my memory stick and charge my camera battery. Then in the morning after breakfast to beardies is handed out break down Zak-n-Wheezie's viv because of course they will be going with us.

Lori I guess I did a pretty good job at sharing them with the world that or it's just a very small world, huh? :)

Oh, an you were right they will be 4 in 11 days. :D
Who would have ever thought???? :D I find it hard to believe myself.

TASTIGER

Extreme Poster
sadly our harry potter disk is scratched but i am (pointlessly) watching a half naked man build a deck in my back yard :shock:

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
TASTIGER":1vv64ikz said:
sadly our harry potter disk is scratched but i am (pointlessly) watching a half naked man build a deck in my back yard :shock:
:shock: :shock: :shock: Morgan! You're too young for that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beardiemomg
Top Bottom