Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashee

Sub-Adult Member
Jaidon, you need to read the rest of the thread. The POINT is to post ridiculous things.
And you don't need to be so rude. That was uncalled for.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Yay! This isn't sad, nor pointless.... His Royal Scaley Highness, Teddy, got his own crabby butt out of bed and ATE BREAKFAST! Woo hoo! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

And now for some pointless chatter, just to keep on topic. :lol:

We got a CB radio for an up-coming FIAT tour next month, and we're testing it out today. :twisted: There's a much shorter half-day tour going on very near where we are, but we can't go. So.... The peanut gallery will monitor from the truck. :roll: I just hope I resist the urge to call out "Hey, guys, wait for me!" halfway through. :twisted: (Oooh, they'd KILL me if I'd did that!)

Feargan

jaidonx13":3a14gkpu said:
Hahah you totally just proved your own point by posting a ridiculous post, therfore making your own thread on something stupid.
Was this at my post? :?
wtf mate?

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Feargan":3vffkwek said:
jaidonx13":3vffkwek said:
Hahah you totally just proved your own point by posting a ridiculous post, therfore making your own thread on something stupid.
Was this at my post? :?
wtf mate?

Naw.... I think he read the first post too, but didn't get past the first page, and didn't realize how long ago it was made. :roll: :lol:

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
So just to get everyone pointlessly off the topic of the original troll, our almost 3 yr old beardie Rubio wants everyone to do this:
SMILE...pointlessly & sadly but happily!
2010003-1.jpg

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
My goodness, would you look at the size of Rubio's head! :D And such a happy smile. He must really love his bath! :D Have you tried him in the big tub. I bet he would have a blast in there!

Sandy H

Mik2009":325p9w47 said:
I've noticed that there seems to be alot of pointless and sad posts on this site and it needs to be dealt with.

1st- Putting a lizard on a leese and in clothing is just wrong, there lizards not dogs you cant tak them for a walk and in cloths what the (swear word removed by moderator.) is wrong with you its just sad. I mean get a life.

2nd-What are these pointless postings, theres one about someone that doesnt like to use the "cage", heres are thought dont use it, are you that dull that you cant just not use that word, that you actually need to create a post to discuss it.

also no one cares if you're taken your lizard outside.

Just get a life and think if its worth posting

This post is just as bad as there post... No one likes a nagger, if you dont like the posts on the forum, maybe you should log off and go and feed your beardies or somethin :)

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Rubio is a big happy dragon. He's over 20" long (with tail nip, probably 22") and weighs over 800g. He'll be 3 yrs old in August. We got him when he was 2-3 mo old & weighed 24 g. He was in alot of pain, as he'd had digits on his right hand & foot bitten off. So he came home & was healed up & grew & grew & grew! Takes two hands to lift him from his tank! He's our BIG baby boy!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Hi Sandy, yes, Rubio's head is really big. And he really is a happy dragon. As for the tub. He just stands there frozen until I get him out. He doesn't like to be in the kitchen sink eather, but you can't have everything. I mainly put him in the water to help out with his shed, he's shedding everywhere again; he just finished a body shed. Now his arms, legs & part of his face is ready to shed again. Weird. He's our upright beardie, he's always on his feet trying to jump out of his tank. He's really funny. I had some pics to download from PB, but my darned computer won't bring up a 2nd internet site, so it's such a pain to tranfer pics on our thread.

He's been gaining weight, so he's past 815g I think. I'll have to weigh him again. I tell you, when I'm cuddling Rubio, he goes from my shoulder & his tail is past my waist. He is quite the big handful!
Deb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Panthercat
Top Bottom