Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Pointlessly work called me at 5AM to tell me they aren't opening until 9:30 due to the ice..I sadly got in at 10:30 because I had over 2 inches of ice on my jeep and in my driveway, now I am sadly getting ready to leave to go to my other job as I took last night off because it was getting icy (and we have another storm coming this weekened and possibly Feb 7-9 as my other hobby is weather and I have been watching the models, I would rather have what we had last winter instead of this every 3-5 days stuff)

drgnfly2265

Sub-Adult Member
quigleysmom":3umsm0jm said:
I love this thread. It may have been started by a *****, but it sure took a more positive and funny direction. I love that. :blob5:

I agree! Love when something negative turns positve :blob5:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Yeah, it has been one heck of a winter....Wind has been so bad that even my home made uber-scarf can't keep out the chill.
Can't wait for it to be spring simply to have decent temps, not have to risk my life every time I leave the house, and so that I can bike again.

Picture3911.jpg
Where can I get one of these leeses?? I want to get one for my beardie but i dont wanna buy the cheap looking leg-holes one.

Oh yeah, i almost forgot... POINTLESS PICS

This is sleepy tina
1055leb.jpg

This is quizzical tina
3338fpf.jpg

He had an itch, and he wanted to brag about his flexibility
w9guv9.jpg

Tina wont eat his food, typical tina
2u63hap.jpg

Nejiwayne

Hatchling Member
I pointlessly brought my mr. man Neji to the vet 2day, and hes stayin overnight :(
He hasnt ate a thing for a week and pooping yellow liquid, so I syringe fed him babyfood and he pukes it up within 2 hrs (really scary!) My setup is not to blame, he was not in contact with any other dragon. im a responsible/ borderline obsessive owner, unlike the ppl I bought him from who are ignoring me at the moment! Grr. who sold me a skinny dragon with a serious case of parasites :( id make my own thread but calling out the breeder is frowned upon around here.

Pointless venting finished.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Nejiwayne":3np2s69p said:
I pointlessly brought my mr. man Neji to the vet 2day, and hes stayin overnight :(
He hasnt ate a thing for a week and pooping yellow liquid, so I syringe fed him babyfood and he pukes it up within 2 hrs (really scary!) My setup is not to blame, he was not in contact with any other dragon. im a responsible/ borderline obsessive owner, unlike the ppl I bought him from who are ignoring me at the moment! Grr. who sold me a skinny dragon with a serious case of parasites :( id make my own thread but calling out the breeder is frowned upon around here.

Pointless venting finished.

I don't think this was pointless venting and please feel free to start a thread in the health discussion or beardie ER, so that we can all follow Neji's progress, you don't have to name the breeder, but you can always have private conversations via pm's, this is a helpful and great forum.............welcome to BD. org........we're here to support you! I'm sorry for your misfortune, it seems like we've had a run on some breeders that just are not reputable.........this is very, very sad! Keep in touch!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
spurlee01":asftoza7 said:
OgleRpets":asftoza7 said:
I got my anniversary present yesterday, a baby kinkajou!
fresnowitte":asftoza7 said:
Happy Birthday Christene!

So where's the pic's? Or the link to where they are posted? :wink:

Multi-tasking Barb?
Hey missy are you pickin' on me because I'm old? :lol:
I was just thinkin' ahead. LOL

Sadly my monitor/screen has taken a dump an I have to borrow one of the kids laptops to get online till next week. This sucks! :(

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Um, Barb, I said multi-tasking, not old! Multi-tasking to the extreme is a trademark of MY generation, so if anything I am calling you young, although they do say after 21 it all goes downhill and so far that's been true, my body decided to like fall apart this year.

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
dustin2524":1f3i9y8g said:
Where can I get one of these leeses?? I want to get one for my beardie but i dont wanna buy the cheap looking leg-holes one.

I have one of these and one of Christine's [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=136827 f=2 ]
Lilly flips out if I put the string one on, but she's ready to explore the world with Christine's. I took her to a class presentation in each one. The rope-like one, I couldn't teach because she was doing everything she could to get the leash off, the second one, she visited all the different kids but I kept control of her.
Christine's are very well constructed and by no means "cheap" IMHO.

OgleRpets

Sub-Adult Member
spurlee01":3eltz9nb said:
dustin2524":3eltz9nb said:

I have one of these and one of Christine's [ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=136827 f=2 ]
Lilly flips out if I put the string one on, but she's ready to explore the world with Christine's. I took her to a class presentation in each one. The rope-like one, I couldn't teach because she was doing everything she could to get the leash off, the second one, she visited all the different kids but I kept control of her.
Christine's are very well constructed and by no means "cheap" IMHO.

You are awesome! I'm so glad Lily likes her leash. :D

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
When i woke up this morning, I realized that my right hand was pointlessly swollen between the thumb and the pointer finger, which is bad because I have an assignment due on Monday where we have to have 30 drawings done... and I also have to do a short story for my non-fiction writing seminar.

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
RolandKyramere":2da1528e said:
When i woke up this morning, I realized that my right hand was pointlessly swollen between the thumb and the pointer finger, which is bad because I have an assignment due on Monday where we have to have 30 drawings done... and I also have to do a short story for my non-fiction writing seminar.

Yikes, 30 drawings and a short story with a swollen hand :shock: .......pointless swelling and very, very sad timing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiricowell
Top Bottom