Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottipet

fresnowitte, you really have managed to pull your Beardies thru some bad times. Bender looks great, hopefully except for being small, there may be no other effects. Great that you post pics, love to see them

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
Awww, poor Stompy! Look at all that shed. Doesn't it seem kind of pointless to shed all that skin... only to eventually shed what's underneath? :lol: BTW, Stompy looks like a real dinosaur in that first pic. Rawr!

Barbara, I didn't realize that Bender was so small! He always looks like a big fella in his pics... I guess it's just his big personality shining through. As an experiment, I would dub him a success - and neither pointless nor sad. :mrgreen:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Rottipet! :)

Jasper's Mom":7f76e said:
As an experiment, I would dub him a success - and neither pointless nor sad. :mrgreen:
Thank-you Sandi!
I have to admit I felt somewhat bad for him being an experiement. But you know that most of us learn what we know about beardies either by experience or the experience of others. And darn-it if the vet couldn't give me the answer then I needed to know for myself. You know I might of felt bad but I don't regret it one bit, I love this little guy. He is just adorable an yes he has a huge personallity for such a tiny little guy. It's funny when he begs to get out of viv and sit in the window like the other beardies do because it's hard for me to picture him as a Juvie. I have to remind myself all of the time that he is not a baby anymore and has big boy needs.....like free roaming. He is finally big enough that I'm not so paranoid letting him out.

DSC00094.jpg

Oh and this one is to cute not to share.
DSC00079.jpg

I have 2 more beardies to photograph with my new camera and then I will start a thread
with pic's of all of my beardies. :mrgreen:

viral013

Hatchling Member
Aww so cute! They do love the window don't they? I was thinking of getting Ra a window perch made for cats but it could work!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweetie, :wave: Lonzo, :wave: Issy :wave: and Rubio :wave: all say hi to baby Bender. He sure is a beautiful dragon :love5: and has a nice white belly. Don't you just sadly & pointlessly want to kiss that small white beardie belly? He has nice colours and he'll be growing more, his legs and arms are very long. All the pics turned out great, sad and pointless, but great! :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thanks Deborah! :love5:
He does have long legs and look how looong his back toes are..... :lol:

:wave: Hi right back at atcha all!
From Bender :wave: and the rest of the crew they are all now awake again hey!
Checker's :wave:
Ms. Tiggs :wave:
Ms. Piggy :wave:
RD :wave:
Itty Bitty :wave:
PVT Blaze :wave:
Wheezie :wave:
Zak :wave:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
A new thread with all of Barbara's dragons? Katherine will be so excited! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
I think I'll wait and tell her once you have it posted. Sadly I can't handle that much pointless excitement. :lol:
Be sure to let us know when it is up.

Sandy H

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
fresnowitte":ae98c said:
Oh and this one is to cute not to share.
DSC00079.jpg

It looks like he's saying "So Pooh, how'd you get yourself into this mess? Too much honey, eh?" Give him a good hard push, Bender! :laughing6:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Aww, I think we may have another Troll. Poor thing, hope he figures it out soon so he doesn't embarass himself too much! :lol:

Ktizzle188- read a few pages dear. You may find it entertaining. :D

Sandy H

Freeie

Extreme Poster
I read a few of Ktizzle188's posts ... shall i say pointless? Oh and they arent very nice :x

*waves to all the beardie mothers*

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
That's okay we kind of like a Troll around here once an a while. :wink:
As all it does is cause us to have even that much more fun being "Pointless and Sad." :mrgreen:

I realize everyone has seen this before and that it's probably within these pages, but just in case any Trolls missed it........ :) (Kill Joys!) :roll:
And maybe it will stir up some more Pointless fun pic's.

Oh BTW this is for.......
ktizzle188":fcd60 said:
good post man [Inappropriate comments removed by moderator. If you don't have anything good to say, please don't post at all.]

What lizards? We have scaly puppies where are you coming from?
Sorry I don't have any full outfits, but will Birthday hats work for you?

100_3785.jpg

Oh... an one more thing.... I'm beyond a beadies mommy/mother I'm proud to say that I'm
one awesome beardie slave. :headbang:
An I don't mean that with conceit.......I just mean my 9 have me trained well. :whip:

Thank-you! :wink:

Sorry but Troll attitudes and Rudeness won't get you anywhere on this site your only feeding our fire. :mrgreen:

That was better than another cup of coffee. :mrgreen:

wigglesworth

Juvie Member
lol :lol:
i love the birthday hats :love5:
how long did it it take Zak n Wheezie to wobble them off their heads?

when i was trying to get pics for my christmas cards Wiggles became an expert hat wobbler, and after a while seemed to quite enjoy frustrating me, in revenge for the whole process
he got his christmas hat all sandy. Didn't have as many problems with the antlers once i actually managed to get the antlers on he didn't seem to mind it, was puting them on and taking them off that he wasn't too impressed about

here's the finished cards
Wiggles2small.jpg

Wigglessmall.jpg

and the other card designs we made
Yoshismall.jpg

Noodlesmall.jpg

ikkie78

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":64629 said:
Thank-you! :wink:
One Of The Retards :laughhard:

Haha! That was good! Gave me a good laugh (a pointless laugh of course!) this morning which I really needed! :D All I know is that I can't wait to be a beardie daddy (or more like a beardie slave like you stated) in a few months! I'll have to settle for pointlessly being a roach daddy in a couple days until that time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hseith
Top Bottom