Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Shall I feed the obsession? Here is Anastasia pointlessly gaping because she is sadly too sorry to move her bum away from the basking light. :roll: :p
100_2215.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Freeie":5b1f2 said:
Pointless post on a cat eating mustard greens.. what a great costume almost looks like a BD..
:laughhard: :laughing6: To funny....I looove it! :love5:

I have some very "Pointless" :roll: news all of my beardies that brumated except for one have woken up and none lost any weight :D. Yet I'm really "Sad" :cry: because my camera is broken. :cry: Whaaa!

I'm very "Sad" as I can not post any "Pointless" pic's. :cry: :banghead: :cry:

stuby

I have read 53 pages of these poinless and sad posts, and have injoyed everyone of them. Thanks all!!:study:
I findly had to bring stuby down, to look at some of the pic's, the exspression on his face is pointless, and man he wanted to attack the screen. It was funny :D now he is sleeping in my chair Ageanthank all

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Barbara without a camera :shock: Now THAT is sad. :cry:

Sandy H

PS-Barb, go on e-bay. Keith has gotten us two great (new) pentax cameras really cheep!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Good deal, you sadly need a camera, Barbara, or how are we going to keep pointless track of your dragons and their tales, so we need you on our forum in full colour. You are an amazing photograper, the pics of your crew are always well shot and they tell a tale, too, which is a sad and pointless bonus. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:
Deborah

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Sandy funny you should mention EBay as I was given a link a couple of days ago by one of our members to a microscope....yep made my first EBay purchase. :eek: I got a bit worried though when they send me a welcoming email that said, "Be careful shopping on EBay is Addictive!" I see what they mean :laughing6: I'm already thinking up a list of things I need or want. Digital Camera......USB Digital Camera......Slides & Slip Covers.........Now I'm fighting with myself as I reeeally neeeeed to go grocery shopping before I visit EBay.
EBay(camera).....Grocery Shopping(beardie veggies).....EBay.....Grocery Shopping......EBay.......

Okay I'm out numbered the beardies all say :whip: , "Salad Please" so I guess it's grocery shopping. :notworthy:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Boy, can I relate...............you can so easily get side tracked from things you should do, and instead...... your pointlessly and sadly on line, whoops!

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
Barbara, you should be used to addictive with all the beardies you have! We have to stick to 2 beardies, we can't afford any more, even the thought of breeding destroys my budget with all the crickets and feeders I'd need for them.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Your FIRST e-bay purchase! :shock: Talk about pointless and sad! Keith has been an e-Bay addict for years. I try to stay off, to save our budjet. But at Christmas, ahhhh the bargans. And I' talking NEW stuff. :D You can also get weird electronics parts that are impossable to find anywhere else. Oh how we do love e-Bay here. :mrgreen: Ah yes, it is truely sad to be addicted to so many things. WAIT! If you are addicted to lots of stuff does that make you normal? :?

Sandy H

Rottipet

athenacp":2cfd3 said:
Pointlessly and sadly bumping as there have been no posts lately and I need a sad and pointless fix
I haven't been in here for a few days and always sadly and pointlessly have to visit this forum. :blob5: :D This is one of my favorite forums, I love to see all of the sad pics especially the one of the 'scaly puppy' that is adorable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livsxx
Top Bottom