Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Mornin' Barb! :wave: My goodness, it is early for you! How pointless to be on here at 6am. Sadly it would take more than coffee to get me going that early. :lol:
I do love the picture of Z-n-W in their Birthday hats. Maybe Sandi can post an old picture of Jasper in one of his outfits. If it isn't to painful for her. :( That should really get a rise out of our new Troll. :D I know, I know- don't poke at the Troll, he might bite. :lol: I need another cuppa coffee!

No you aren't bragging- We all agree (well maybe not any lurking trolls) but the rest of us know you are the best beardie slave on the planet! :notworthy: :laughhard: Even Animal Planet knows it.
You are right not lizards. We prefer the name Dragons, please. A much more noble name for a noble beast. :lol: Although, some are just cute lil' scalie puppies. We love both kinds. Yes, we do. :lol:

Wigglesworth- I love your cards! :notworthy: :love10: I just don't have the words... I do hope the receipients enjoyed them as much. My, my, my how pointless and sad we all are! :laughhard:

Sandy H

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
It didn't take them long... :lol:
I love the pic of Wiggles in the antlers......that's to cute. :love5:

:wink: Thanks for participating in the Pointless fun. :lol:

Jasper's Mom":5aac8 said:
ikkie78":5aac8 said:
I'll have to settle for pointlessly being a roach daddy in a couple days until that time!

LOL - Roach Daddy - sounds like a rapper! :lol:
Sounds as Pointless and Sad as a Beardie Mother........Roach Daddy! :lol:

protiemama":5aac8 said:
Mornin' Barb!
I know, I know- don't poke at the Troll, he might bite. :lol: I need another cuppa coffee!
Good Morning Sandy!
I'm not sure I need any coffee after reading that we have a new "Troll"....I got excited an it woke me right up.
It's okay to poke at "Trolls" remember they have small parts and can not hurt you. :lol:

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Maybe I can market a pointless and sad Hip Hop album for Bearded Dragons: "Roach Daddy and the Beardie Mommas" :laughhard:

I could offer a special Troll discount even so they wouldn't feel left out by not being able to pointlessly and sadly enjoy everything we do here! :D

Jasper's Mom

BD.org Addict
protiemama":2a8a1 said:
Maybe Sandi can post an old picture of Jasper in one of his outfits.

Well, since you asked... :mrgreen:

Jasper in his tuxedo. By day, a suave super spy:
jasper45.jpg

By night, a crime fighting super hero!
sj6.jpg

sj13.jpg

Super Jasper patrols the skies, searching for evildoers and superworms to do battle with.
superj.jpg

But even a superhero needs a break from time to time. Hey Super Jasper - you just busted that ring of international hornworm smugglers - what are you going to do now? "I'm going to Disneyland!"
bdhat1.jpg

Look out Nazis (and trolls), here comes Indiana Jasper! Da da da da... da da da!
bdhat2.jpg

Well now this is just plain goofy.
bdhat3.jpg

Let me tell you, it takes a LOT of effort to be this sad & pointless. :laughhard:

Freeie

Extreme Poster
lmao this is why i love this site so much!! You guys are just to much fun!! um i mean so much pointless fun. :laughhard:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
ikkie78":28fa3 said:
"Roach Daddy and the Beardie Mommas" :laughhard:
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:
ikkie78":28fa3 said:
I could offer a special Troll discount even so they wouldn't feel left out by not being able to pointlessly and sadly enjoy everything we do here! :D
I got a new idea for that Geico commercial instead of the cavemen.
They could say, "So simple even a "Troll" can do it." :lol:

Sandi thanks for posting those pic's how Pointless and Sad. Even though Jasper(R.I.P.) isn't with us anymore he will always be the Mascot for the "Pointless and Sad" thread. :D

Oh excuse me, but I think this makes you one of us retards. :lol:

I just love all my Retard friends, don't you? :mrgreen:

Birds of a Feather will Flock Together......an all odd balls should swiftly fly away. :mrgreen:

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Good Morning Everyone! :blob8: :blob5: :blob8:
Yes, I do love fresh Troll in the morning! :lol: Thank you everyone for brightening up a wet dreary day.
Roach Daddy and the Beardie Mammas! :laughhard: :laughhard:
I LOVE it!! Is it Hip Hop or 50's style Rock and Roll? If it's R&R I'll buy a couple albums! :mrgreen:

So simple a Troll can do it! :laughhard: :laughhard:

Sandi- I don't know whether to laugh or cry. Thank you a thousand times! We miss him too. How is your cold/flu? It is pointless to try to stay well in this crazy weather isn't it?

I'll try to find a sad picture of Bogie being pointless.

Sandy H

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
Sorry- I don't have any shots of Bogie wearing clothes. How about him IN the clothes?

IMGP2102.jpg

Or riding his jet ski?
IMGP1972.jpg

A real curtain climber!
IMGP2125.jpg

AH- here's a better in the clothes pict!
IMGP2105.jpg

Sandy H

ikkie78

Juvie Member
Haha! I love the Geico commercial idea!! :laughhard: That was pointlessly hilarious!

protiemama":83573 said:
Roach Daddy and the Beardie Mammas! :laughhard: :laughhard:
I LOVE it!! Is it Hip Hop or 50's style Rock and Roll? If it's R&R I'll buy a couple albums! :mrgreen:

And I'm thinking it would have to be a 50's style rock and roll...I don't think I could pull off the whole rap thing! haha! So I'll make sure to put you down for a few pre-order albums! haha! :D

One of the proud beardie retards,
Ryan

(And just think, I don't have my beardie yet so think how much of a retard I'll be when I do get one! haha! :laughhard: )

dolcedragon

Sub-Adult Member
Hello beardie friends! :wave:
It seems someone has been trolling over several topics. Let me make it clear how I feel about a beardie with outfits and props...

Are there nom-noms in this bucket?
100_2497.jpg

I'm ready for my date.
100_2500.jpg

Rawr, this is MY territory.
100_2492.jpg

Mooom, that's SO not funny.
100_2499.jpg

With a little bling I'm ready to join Roach Daddy & the Beardie Mamas!
100_2516.jpg

Stasia LOVES it! BTW love the jet ski shot. :lol:

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
Sandi, Those pics of Jasper made me sadly cry........................What a guy!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dolcedragon, your pics were pointlessly priceless, the "bling" pic was a killer, :wink:

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jasper's Mom":f1ec7 said:
Well now this is just plain goofy.
bdhat3.jpg
This has got to be the funniest Jasper pic I'd ever seen! A goofy grumpster :laughhard:
(but now i'm all sad again :()

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miss_michelle421
Top Bottom