Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Here is Sparticus sadly clinging to his Emotional Support Pet...
IMG_2314.jpg

EclpsPrinc

Juvie Member
Oh, I know! After he runs around the room for a bit, he generally either ends up on his puppy or behind the warm computer on the floor.

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Once more the sun is shining! It hasn't rained in 2 whole days! And best of all, I had the weekend off! On Friday, Izzie and I spent nearly 3 hours outside doing some gardening. He would pointlessly bask while I sadly sweated, then he'd wander off into the shade to laugh at me. Saturday was pretty much the same thing except I got to relax with the booger. And Sunday, well, the less said about that the better. He had fun, running off and hiding. (evil, nasty reptile!) I spent what seemed to be hours looking for him, was actually only about 15 minutes, only to find him FAST ASLEEP inside an old bunny hutch!AARGH! :banghead:

Now on to the pointless and sad pics!

Izzie in the bath, sulking
bbbb012.jpg

Still sulking
ccc005.jpg

"Hey, Slave, the sun's out!"
ccc023.jpg

"I wanna go out NOW!"
ccc024.jpg

"I don't want to go in yet"
ccc025.jpg

"I'm a studly dragon with flowers for my love, Cassandra"
ccc028.jpg

"Okay, enough with the camera"
ccc027.jpg

"Fine, I'll just Ignore you"
ccc026.jpg

More pics to come! They've almost finished being uploaded to Photobucket!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
slavetoizzie wrote:
Once more the sun is shining! It hasn't rained in 2 whole days! And best of all, I had the weekend off! On Friday, Izzie and I spent nearly 3 hours outside doing some gardening. He would pointlessly bask while I sadly sweated, then he'd wander off into the shade to laugh at me. Saturday was pretty much the same thing except I got to relax with the booger. And Sunday, well, the less said about that the better. He had fun, running off and hiding. (evil, nasty reptile!) I spent what seemed to be hours looking for him, was actually only about 15 minutes, only to find him

I would have been a wreck looking for him, so tell me, you let him roam around without a leash? Is he always in your sight? I guess I'm just a fraidy cat. :wink:

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
First, in the world of pointless and sad posts, there is no such thing as a leash. It is a leese!And yes, Izzie always goes "commando" when outdoors. Usually he's pretty good at staying in sight, but Sunday, well that was pretty scary for me. He was put on house arrest for a couple of days, so I could calm down. Of course, he wasn't happy with this and went on a hunger strike. Went 2 days without eating any salad or bugs! Took him out yesterday, and he ate his fill of wild clover, dandelions, wild strawberry leaves and even a bit of grass. He is getting so spoiled, I don't know what's going to happen once winter comes and he can't eat his wild salad anymore!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH...... my mistake :shock: ......... LEESE it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How could I have made such a pointless and sad mistake????? Poor lzzie, on house arrest.......................he may try to do the "great escape" the next time he's out.

All kidding aside........... I've thought of putting a few LEESE'S together and connect them to a ground post (used for dogs) to let mine roam, but I'm afraid of what they may eat, I'm too over protective, I guess. WHOSE IN CONTROL HERE? :whip:

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
The look my girl gave me when I gave her to my husband to hold as I was going to check the mail was sad. I would have taken her, but I was riding my quad down to the mail. She looked soo sad and like she was feeling unloved, simply because she felt she must be on my shoulder as much as she wanted. It's funny, I guess, my husband is home with her all day (unless we leave together) and I'm only home in the evenings and weekends, yet she feels unloved if I'm not holding her when she wants me to.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweetie sadly kept getting down off the chair she sits on on the balcony when its sunny. We'd pop her in the sun, she'd stay for 10 min and get down again. She keeps running to her pointless hide, 'cause we know where it is (our apartment is beardie proofed, but she has hides in the house) and then we'd put her back in the sun. We live near Vancouver, BC in Canada and we don't get alot of sun. We get alot of cloud. So when we get a sunny day we put Sweetie in the sun as much as possible, as I know it's better than UVB in her tank. Does she appreciate this, sadly not. Oh well, we will persevere.

Pleaides

Juvie Member
hey i am absolutely loving these posts!
ok some pointful and happy posts from me

my handsome young guy, mischief

my lil guy black bearding at my girl
mischief010908.jpg

just chillin
mischief2508082.jpg

mischief2508083.jpg

press ups?
mischief2608084.jpg

mischief290808.jpg

resting his lil head
mischief2608082.jpg

my beautiful girl, Venus

'you cant see me, hehe'
venus270808.jpg

oh damn yes you can...
venus2708082.jpg

'ok mum, i'll pose just for you'
venus2908082.jpg

'im soo not happy in this blasted bath!'
venusbathin2508083.jpg

venusbathin2508082.jpg

'you know im gorgous, admit it!'
venus2250808.jpg

ok now pointless pics of my snakes!

bailey
bailey2041207.jpg

diaga
diaga91107.jpg

scales
scales2405082.jpg

skitzy
odds055.jpg

enjoy!

maxattack

Juvie Member
Pleaides":bd3ac said:
hey i am absolutely loving these posts!
ok some pointful and happy posts from me

my handsome young guy, mischief

my lil guy black bearding at my girl
mischief010908.jpg

just chillin
mischief2508082.jpg

mischief2508083.jpg

press ups?
mischief2608084.jpg

mischief290808.jpg

resting his lil head
mischief2608082.jpg

my beautiful girl, Venus

'you cant see me, hehe'
venus270808.jpg

oh damn yes you can...
venus2708082.jpg

'ok mum, i'll pose just for you'
venus2908082.jpg

'im soo not happy in this blasted bath!'
venusbathin2508083.jpg

venusbathin2508082.jpg

'you know im gorgous, admit it!'
venus2250808.jpg

ok now pointless pics of my snakes!

bailey
bailey2041207.jpg

diaga
diaga91107.jpg

scales
scales2405082.jpg

skitzy
odds055.jpg

enjoy!

Those are awsome! I especially like the peek-a-boo one!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
savagekeith2; you have to read the very 1st post to see why we're continuing this "Pointless and sad" posts. It's to let the troll who wrote the 1st post know that we love our beardies and have alot of fun with them; they are more than just pets to be looked at, they are part of our lives and we love them alot. Besides we're sadly and pointlessly great beardies slaves :notworthy: :laughhard: and love every minute of it :love5: :love10: :laughing6: . There are great photos on this post, so check it out when you have some time. :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
i've never felt the urge to post here, but...

i dedicate this pic to the OP :p ...

100_4702.jpg

to be fair, this dragon is a little sad because shes already eatten all of her crickets...

and i guess since shes finished her meal its pointless for her to remain in the tub...

so thank you OP, without this thread you created i wouldn't have had an appropriate place to post this sad and pointless pic. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom