Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
This is one of her threads in the For Sale forums I noticed that she has a new thread with a super sized baby female for sale.
[ Invalid URL Removed / p= t=84498 f=2 ]

Here is the website;
http://www.sizzlindragons.com/

If you haven't seen her male Fozzie you just have to check him out. There is a pic of him one the first page of the thread I linked you to. Or on the male page at sizzlindragons.com

Barbara

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Your welcome beardie osk!

And what the heck here are some more Pointless and Sad pic's.

Here we have laaazzy... Ms. Piggy, Ms. Piggy could care less about going outside.
Everyone else would be basking on the wood not Piggy.

100_4614.jpg

She is a bit upset with me here, she just wants to go home.

100_4616.jpg

100_4617.jpg

Finally back in my house where I can be lazy.

100_4193.jpg

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Thank-you beardie parents! Yeah! She was not happy with me. :lol:
How dare I make her get up and move around! :lol:
She just perfers to lay around her viv like a lazy fat lizard. :lol:
She is 690+grams and about 20-3/4 to 21 inches long.

I've seen that Redrock belly. :wink:

Barbara

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Good morning all! This is Izzie, once again reporting the pointless and sad news of my world. On Sunday, the weather was bright and sunny but a trifle cool. Big plans were in the works, as soon as the slave returned from work. I allowed her a cup of coffee, then we set off for the trip to her parents. I was supposed to have pictures of the expedition, but as soon as the camera-cat found out we were going by car, he took off, screaming something about "evil vets sticking things in him". Sheesh, what a baby!!

At first, it was both uncomfortable and unpleasant. I was wrapped in my blanket, on her lap, and I thought my head was going to bobble off. Of course I complained and of course the slave listened. I was given the choice position on the dashboard, where I not only had plenty of sun but the best view of the journey. I saw cows, and horses, and water and lots and lots of green. The only disappointment of the trip, was the slave's constant stream of babble. I know I'm big, strong and ferocious, But I object to being called :angry5: "cute"!

Well, after a pointless 1/2 hour drive, we arrived. I was greeted appropriately by the slave's mother. She was sadly smitten with my colorful face and gave me a lovely sunny spot to sit on the back lawn. However the old, very grumpy slave called "Dad", was inexcusably rude to me! He actually threatened to turn me into a PURSE! :shock: :evil: And to add insult to injury, demanded to know why the slave didn't bring the furball bunnies for his :bleick: lunch! We left soon after and start back for home.

On our way back, I became a bit overheated and changed positions from the dash to the headrest. Not as good a view but cooler. We also pointlessly stopped at a place called "Mick Rotten" for milkshakes. Sadly,all was well until the unknown slave serving us saw me. What a noise! I thought I'd have a heart attack when she let out a shriek. :protest: EXCUSE ME, human. It's not like I'm actually near you! I'm sitting in a car at the drive through window!

Finally, we were home and I received my breakfast worms and a bath. After that, I enjoyed another hour outside before going to my room and having a nap :sleepy2: . I was also very gracious and forgave GT for running off with the camera. (He told me his :evil: horror story of going to the vet's office. The slave had better think twice before trying that with me! :twisted: )

This was Izzie Izard reporting.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Nikki Ms.Piggy is not just big but she is the laziest bearded dragon I have ever seen. :lol:
She expects me to deliver her food to her mouth. Which as a good slave I do. :roll: :wink: :lol:

SlavetoIzzy that was totally hilarious as the last journey Izzy posted. :laughhard: :laughing6:
Thanks so much for starting my day off with a good laugh.
Sorry Izzy not laughing at you just your beardie slave. :laughing6:

Well one of my pride and joys is Checker's, he has a special place in my heart, as he
was the first baby I ever hatched.
He is quite the character to say the least.
A real ladies man if you know what I mean. :wink: :laughing6: :laughing6:

Here is Checker's this morning;

Oow! I think I see girls! :p

100_4628.jpg

Yep! Those are girls alright! :blob8:

100_4630.jpg

Tell them to come out! :whip:

You who! Ms. Piggy where are you? :twisted:

100_4624.jpg

Okay then what about Ms. Tiggs? :twisted:

100_3583.jpg

I demand you girls come out here now! :whip: :whip: :whip:

100_4622.jpg

Well sad to say I had to put Checker's outside in his outdoor enclosure to calm him down.

100_4633.jpg

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
SlavetoIssie and Barbara,

What can I say about your stories........... but............... they both brought a smile to my face and laughter in my heart at the end of my day, thanks guys!!!!!

I really don't think anyone could relate unless you have your own beardies, such a riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
My cats Beefy and Metro are completely terrified of the beardies.

Here is Metro pointlessly assumeing the invisible act as soon as he jumped on the bed and noticed Z&W.
You know the if I can't see them then they can't see me act.

100_4654.jpg

Sad Z&W could care less.

100_4655.jpg

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dixxie
Top Bottom