Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

pixiedustdreams78

Hatchling Member
this is truly a sad post, but not pointless so much as a lesson that beardies will eat anything. got my new girl Bella as a rescue cause her owners couldn't get her to eat, housed with another female who attacked her as well. started her on baby food, got a poop out of her today and this is what i found. the lighter is for size comparison. this has more than likely been inside her for at least 2 months or longer.

IMG_0717.jpg

icreated3

Juvie Member
:shock: OMG!!! the poor thing. She must have been in a lot of pain! Does she seem to be acting any better now? Good luck.

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Beth I read your thread earlier hadn't commented yet, because I'm still shaking my head.
That poor thing must have been very, very uncomfortable.
I think if your not already.... I would follow-up with some warm baths maybe a couple a day
for the next few days anyhow.

Hope she feels better after passing that. :( :)

Barbara

pixiedustdreams78

Hatchling Member
she seems alot more alert, attacked the baby food this morning after passing it. am just hoping it didn't do any internal damage, but have seen no blood in the stool at all. she is much more lively and alert and all around seems to be feeling alot better. she poops like clockwork about 20 minutes after lights on in the morning, so will see if she passes anything else. i hope not, my heart can't take it!

barbara-have been giving the baths, but i wasn't for sure if she was impacted to begin with cause she would eat and walk and had a few small stools, but just seemed like she was in pain i thought due to the wounds on her head from the attack, but apparently not! i have no idea how she managed to swallow that, much less pass it!

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
This is just unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That poor little baby, are her bowel movements normal now?

This was truly a sad story, no pun intended!

nikkicostello89

Sub-Adult Member
OMG :shock: I panick when i see a bit of fluff or a crumb in my beardies eye sight lol, a great big hook thing like that! Jeez!

Nikki

**Shiver** Poor Poor thing.... that looks like ouchies!I cant think of how she got that down... or how she got it out, but its good that its out! I really hope shes better now... :cry:

Elaina

Juvie Member
Omgoodness! That poor thing! I freaked when I caught Elvis with a popcorn crumb on his nose-not a biggie. But That was something to be concerned about- did you tell the people that you got her from? So they watch their other beardies a little more carefully???

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
This is Izzie, reporting the latest pointless and sad news here in watery Quebec. It has rained almost every single day, this week. The slave has been very good at getting me out for my tanning sessions during the rare sunny breaks. I have pointlessly run around in the soggy grass and eaten wild salad. Then, sadly, held a "business meeting" in a small puddle of warm water. On Wednesday, the sun did not appear until almost 3:30pm. The slave carried me out to the picnic table, where we both laid down for a bask. I was quiet and patient, waiting for the slave to fall asleep. Once she did, I took off and using the idi0t cat, GT, got down to the ground for a bite to eat. This turned out to be a pointless exercise as the slave woke up and freaked! How sad, I only got about a foot before she nabbed me!

I shall report again later. This time I shall have the diggleberry cat bring the camera! This was Izzie Izard, reporting.

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Izzie, what a sad and pointless post, very informative, though, and to the point!! Thanks for the update and any further updates would be sadly and pointlessly welcomed :D :D :blob5: :blob8: :blob5:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
Here's my Pointless and Sad fix. :lol:

This first pic is totally Pointless but I would just like to know.......

100_4595.jpg

How can such a cute little beardie........do something like this?
Tell me how did he poop 5 inches off of the ground on the side of his viv?

100_4430.jpg

:laughing6:

Barbara

beardie osk

Extreme Poster
How can such a cute little beardie........do something like this?
Tell me how did he poop 5 inches off of the ground on the side of his viv?

Your baby just didn't want to pointlessly dirty the floor of the viv, Barbara :laughhard:

Seriously, he is so adorable and sadly, the cutest baby ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I forgot :oops: where did you get him?

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
beardie osk":7a0f6 said:
I forgot :oops: where did you get him?

From DiAnn(Irwin's Mom) :D she has really nice babies.

If you click on the link in my sig I posted some more pic's of "Private Blaze."

Barbara

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brikev9799
Top Bottom