Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

protiemama

Gray-bearded Member
I've been too busy to post lately. Looks like most folks have. Still I think we owe it to the OP to perk this thread up again. Here's my contribution.

The original curtain climber?
IMGP2125.jpg

Am I cool or what?
IMGP1973.jpg

Hey, how DO you start this thing?
IMGP1972.jpg

Someone said there was a Princess here. I want my snack!
IMGP1974.jpg

It would be sad indeed if we didn't take a bit of time out of our pointless lives to chuckle at our dragon's antics and smile at our children's whimsey. :D
Have you hugged your dragon today? :mrgreen:

Sandy H

jscott

Gray-bearded Member
as a matter of fact, i just held my female dragon for the first time. she was restless and looked like she wanted out so i figured id give it a try. i sat back in a chair an let her rest on my chest. she seemed to calm down immediately, its like she just wanted some attention.

i gentely rubbed her sholders and neck, she enjoyed it so much she turned her head from side to side so i could get the spots she wanted. after about 15-20 minutes she felt cool to the touch so i put her back in her cage.

she hasnt glass danced since then(about an hour ago)... i guess she got that out of her system with a cuddle :wink: .

Eadig

Juvie Member
it's ok for them to be cool sometimes. they don't have to be hot all the time.

The heat off our bodies keeps them comfortably warm, for the most part. so you can keep them out quite a bit longer.

when they start running around licking everything is when it's time to warm them up.

He very deliberately walked across the length of the couch and just kinda ran right up into my sleeve.
n690177032_1361562_6388.jpg

athenacp

Extreme Poster
Awww youcould have held her longer, Digger sits on my hubby for at least 3-4 sometimes 5 hours, it depends;if he wants to go on the floor to find his daily nap spot he'll walk off and head towards the craft table, he likes to hide his head under the pegboard!

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sweetie is a great snuggler , too. She demands snuggling before bedtime and any other time is ok, too. I think the record so far is 3 hours, plus daytime snuggling in between sunning outside. Pointlessly and sadly she is a good beardie master :whip: :laughing6: and we are very good beardie slaves :notworthy: :laughhard:

slavetoIzzie

Sub-Adult Member
Lost this thread for awhile. But now have a truly sad and very pointless post for everyone.

It is bright, sunny and COLD!!! Izzie has been unable to go outside for over a week now and he is :evil: POed! You would think it was all my fault that Autumn has arrived and he's confined to the house. It has gone from the simple :x Stink-eye to the all out :evil: Death Glare! When I put him on the floor to walk around, he pointlessly heads for the door and sadly scratches at it. I am a baaaad beardie slave. :banghead:

supertrisha

Juvie Member
slavetoIzzie":e9e1a said:
I am a baaaad beardie slave. :banghead:

Tell me about it. Our house was overtaken by fleas (YUCK- why can't beardies eat those? That would have saved so much hassle....) and because we were spraying the carpet cleaners and such, Dragon didn't have as much floor time as he usually does. Did it help that I took him to the pet store to watch the goldfish? Did it help that he got to go on three car rides in two days? Did it help that he got to sleep on the bed? Nooooooo. He wanted to run around on the floor. Death glare... big time.

Laurmann2000

Juvie Member
slavetoIzzie":1f7d6 said:
Lost this thread for awhile. But now have a truly sad and very pointless post for everyone.

It is bright, sunny and COLD!!! Izzie has been unable to go outside for over a week now and he is :evil: POed! You would think it was all my fault that Autumn has arrived and he's confined to the house. It has gone from the simple :x Stink-eye to the all out :evil: Death Glare! When I put him on the floor to walk around, he pointlessly heads for the door and sadly scratches at it. I am a baaaad beardie slave. :banghead:

Well you should be a better beardie slave and move to Florida. :wink:

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
Laurmann2000":80d9a said:
Well you should be a better beardie slave and move to Florida. :wink:

Or Central Texas. Austin has missed all of the hurricanes the past few years. It's still in the 90s around here right now. BTW, I'm just getting into this thread. There is no way I could read the novel of 56 pages of posting, but I read the original and noticed that the OP only posted this one and hasn't been back since June anyway.

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
slavetoIzzie":cc832 said:
When I put him on the floor to walk around, he pointlessly heads for the door and sadly scratches at it. I am a baaaad beardie slave. :banghead:

Wait! your beardie walks to the door and scratches to be let out!? :shock: That's awesome!

gregorydragon

Juvie Member
fresnowitte":9d32c said:
gregorydragon":9d32c said:
Wait! your beardie walks to the door and scratches to be let out!? :shock: That's awesome!
Your's doesn't? :shock:
HA! No. Definitely to be let out of his viv, but not outside! I don't know what I'll do when that happens.

beardie parents

BD.org Sicko
I pointlessly announce that we have a new beardie, well, we've had her for 4 weeks tomorrow. She was measured on August 30th at 9" long and weighed 28 grams. Here is a pic of Speedy Gonzales the morning after we picked her up:
goldienewbabydragon.jpg

My husband measured her today at 10" and we weighed her last Saturday at around 64 grams.
Here is one of her I took on Tuesday:
speedy092308.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom