Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeardyDragon

Juvie Member
Sadly, I think that the mantis is adorable.

Ok, toady, I did something totally pointless (besides misspelling today.). I got really bored and started surfing, and i found a good website for desktop backgrounds. here it is if anyones interested.

http://www.desktopnexus.com

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
I pointlessly cannot pick out pictures for the calendar. By the time I find some I like, it will be too late to submit! Of course, the best picture-taking thingamajig that I have is my phone, which has a 5 megapixel camera. I suppose I can't hope for a big pic or a cover pic, but I'd at least like a couple of nice ones to submit.... :?

Jacqui

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
My kids don't start skool til wed, so we pointlessly went camping... the grandbabes have left for Jax, NC & I miss my girls!

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Last Saturday I pointlessly had a large boulder cut into slabs for Teddy. Sadly, the rock revealed some spectacular marbling inside.

Pointlessly, it has to be soaking wet to look this good. Here it is, fresh out of the rinse from bleaching:
e77d3245.jpg

I need to finish the surface so the colors show through--but not too shiny, we don't need Ted slipping right off!

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
LilStinkpot":wj66fk6x said:
Last Saturday I pointlessly had a large boulder cut into slabs for Teddy. Sadly, the rock revealed some spectacular marbling inside.

Pointlessly, it has to be soaking wet to look this good. Here it is, fresh out of the rinse from bleaching:
e77d3245.jpg

I need to finish the surface so the colors show through--but not too shiny, we don't need Ted slipping right off!
Your rock is sadly beautiful, and I am pointlessly wondering where you found it, as I am very near to San Jose, and would hunt for more rocks like that! :D

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Hello neighbor!

Sadly, I am not sure what it's called; Mom always called it "Mariposite", coming from the old mining town of... You guessed it... Mariposa. I see it around in yards sometimes, but never at a store. I once saw a house with a chimney made of it. Then one day- poof! The house was demolished. If I only had a chance, I would have contacted the wrecking crew.....

Mom would often pointlessly collect rocks, this and one other were my favorites. One of the two slabs is really thick; I was thinking of having it split later.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
I pointlessly got into a huge argument with my roommate of 2.5 years today, and sadly I don't think we're going to be able to resolve our differences, which, also sadly, means that I am now living with 2 people I would rather run away from until next May... So I am pointlessly complaining because for some reason complaining sadly makes me feel better.
Also sadly, school starts tomorrow at 9 am, and I am pointlessly trying gather everything that I need and have probably forgotten quite a few things, such as what one of my classes is, so I sadly can't get the book for it.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
It is soooo sad how some people are totally freaked about "lizards" -- we pointlessly took Crashie-poo to Open House at the kids' school tonight... HAHAHAHAHA yes, ma'am, that's very real!
(evil laugh)

He actually got a pretty good reception, but sadly there were a few people who kept the you-know-what away from us, what, we got some cooties?!?

And the 7th grade science teacher is really jazzed, we're bringing in everyone but Psycho in about 3 weeks for an ecology lesson yay! so Crash, Xena, and Quasi will get to "go to school for a day". We're going to pointlessly start the ecology lesson with the superworm lifecycle, then hornworms... then show how the "circle of life" works by whipping out a dragon to snarf the yummy worms! :shock:

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
blondie098":3ly003e2 said:
We're going to pointlessly start the ecology lesson with the superworm lifecycle, then hornworms... then show how the "circle of life" works by whipping out a dragon to snarf the yummy worms! :shock:

Ha! :lol:

Sadly that made me laugh, a good salve for a pointlessly stupid day.

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Pointlessly, I was coming home from a friend's place on my bike and got hit by a car tonight, even though I was in a crosswalk with the walk sign lit. Both myself and the bike are fine, so far as I know, he really only hit the front wheel of the bike, and seemed to deflect pretty well.
And I sadly love the ecology lesson, I may be bringing in Kana or Dante as a presentation critter for my bio class.
I am now sadly going to go stuff my head into a book and ignore the pointless fact that I have 9 am class tomorrow.

blondie098

Gray-bearded Member
RolandKyramere":39md3sv5 said:
Pointlessly, I was coming home from a friend's place on my bike and got hit by a car tonight, even though I was in a crosswalk with the walk sign lit.
OMG I hope you don't feel any effects tomorrow.

I was blasted by a lady years ago, I used to ride my bike to work in my late 20's, and she just ran the light and nailed me. I was on my lunch hour, and was on my way home for a sandwich... needless to say, I had to walk & carry my bike all the way home! And was more than a little late getting back to work.

I felt worse two days after the accident, I think I was stunned for the first 24 hours, couldn't believe that she just plain nailed me without looking. If I remember right, two days after my motorcycle accident is when the bad pain sadly hit me, too... so here's hoping you have a great next two days!

CodyK

Hatchling Member
I put my dragon on a leash. Sorry that i take care of mine and dont just let them run all over the place. Next time your dragon isn't on a leash and starts eating maybe some grass that you just fertilized, or a cigarette butt, you will wish that you spent the money on a leash instead of the doctor bill.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
CodyK":3lphwedw said:
^^ in response to the person who decided to hate on dragon leashes.
Sadly and pointlessly, you have learned there is much more to this thread! :cry: Welcome to our pointless world, and sadly give your beardie a hug! :(

:laughing6:

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
blondie098":2mexs30g said:
RolandKyramere":2mexs30g said:
Pointlessly, I was coming home from a friend's place on my bike and got hit by a car tonight, even though I was in a crosswalk with the walk sign lit.
OMG I hope you don't feel any effects tomorrow.

I was blasted by a lady years ago, I used to ride my bike to work in my late 20's, and she just ran the light and nailed me. I was on my lunch hour, and was on my way home for a sandwich... needless to say, I had to walk & carry my bike all the way home! And was more than a little late getting back to work.

I felt worse two days after the accident, I think I was stunned for the first 24 hours, couldn't believe that she just plain nailed me without looking. If I remember right, two days after my motorcycle accident is when the bad pain sadly hit me, too... so here's hoping you have a great next two days!
Thanks! So far as I can tell, I'm good, they only hit the front tire of my bike, and that doesn't seem to have anything wrong with it either. The effect is mostly psychological, for some reason I get into accidents that I can't avoid, and they usually aren't good ones. I still have a bad shoulder from an accident while I was on a bus in high school.
Sorry to hear that that lady just ran into you like that, other drivers are the scariest thing in the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom