Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Just wanted to share something that isn't pointless OR sad.

My little sister Zofia Mae was born this morning! :D :blob8:
Welcome to the world, Zofia!!! :mrgreen:

It is sad that I won't get to see her, though. :(

Jacqui

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
Goonie":111mkt21 said:
Yesterday, I sadly saw a guy pointlessly riding a bicycle while sadly smoking a cigarette AND talking on the cell phone at the same time. I so sadly wanted to see him crash from riding with no hands.
I sadly see that far too often, as now that school is starting again I am biking more and more. I am pointlessly trying to sort through 68 notebooks, about 15 of which are blank, and type up all of the information that is in the others in my 4 days of freedom. Still on the first notebook after the first day, time to pointlessly assault my keyboard for the rest of the day.

jacqui778

Sub-Adult Member
Thanks!!!

I'm bugging my dad for pics, but so far nothing. *Impatient Sigh* I'll post them on my thread when I get them. :love5: I'm sure she's beautiful. I'm sad I won't get to help her grow up, though. Being the oldest, you'd think I'd get to help my little siblings grow up. :(

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jacqui, don't feel that way. I'm sure your sisters (in PA and TX) would love to be "guided" by you if they knew and understood the vast knowledge you have acquired at such a young age.

I was sadly greeted by a very angry praying mantis at my doorstep tonight. She (assuming that because it's huge) had been pointlessly making home on my screen door for the past 3 days.
Did you know that praying mantis hisses?

Jiffy

BD.org Addict
Jacqui, congrats on the baby sister. She will be a lucky little girl if she does get to have you helping her grow up.

Gina, did your mantis pointlessly look like this? He or she was out near our front porch over the weekend
mantis.jpg

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Sure did! I took a bunch of photos of her, which she sadly allowed the camera to practically touch her head, and never once blew up or hissed.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
BeardyDragon":3ify1afo said:
goonie, can u post a pic of the mantis?
I tried to do that last night, but sadly PB was down for a pointless maintenance. I'll upload it when I get home tonight.

jeritta

Sub-Adult Member
WEll, today I pointlessly went to see the neuro doc. Sadly he did nothing more than take me off one med and put me
on another. Sadly I left still not knowing what is wrong other than it is neurological. Then hopefully not pointlessly
I had him give me a referral to DUKE University Hospital. Sadly it will take another 4-6 weeks for them to see me so
sadly I am still out of work.
On the bright side is our dragons get even more time with me at home to play with them and keep them company. and
of course be their slave.

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Jeritta, I am very sad to hear that you still don't have a diagnosis. It is very frustrating to have to see one doctor after another and get no answers. After awhile, you sort of give up and just accept that you'll always have this condition and learn to live with it (that's what I resorted to doing). But I do hope that DUKE University Hospital would be able to help you.

Here's a couple pointless pics of the praying mantis:

resident_praying_mantis2.jpg

resident_praying_mantis4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Any thoughts an knowledge will be helpful. Thank u
Im needing some questions answered about my female beardeddragon, I honestly have no idea on age , she was a recuse, as ive had a couple in my life an have experience. So 9 weeks in , she earing well pooping well getting comfortable, then approx 3-4 days ago the digging started. So I got a dig box set up in her 75 g tank. Well within 2 hours she dropped an egg. Now only one egg an its been 10 hours.shouldiBworried
В санатории "Сукно" вас ждет полное погружение в мир здоровья и релакса. Эксперты санатория разработают индивидуальную программу оздоровления, которая поможет вам чувствовать себя лучше. Для получения дополнительной информации посетите наш сайт putevka.com/krasnodar/sukko
I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rootie
Top Bottom