Pointless and sad posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

articwolfgirl

Juvie Member
I has cheze looke stol mah cheze hwe wan two faste four meeeee two katch him oh pour da cheze I jost wantd two pot it n lookes sallad. oh well whe got wha he wantd. tis sow pointles ov a pots tha i smuckd u wit a wittle fwish. goo deys ir.

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
dragonxxxx":cdpy7zhl said:
ale mi pots r ponteles cuz ime jut trion two nut bee a newbee eny mure o god whers the spel sheck looke ate ale tha cartun carekters :lurk: :protest: :sleepy2: :book: :study: :puke: :angry5: :dontknow: :blob8:
+ eye thnk wi r ale hvn 2 mch w/ths :!:

lizardgrrl

Sub-Adult Member
articwolfgirl":2dhj1wbz said:
I has cheze looke stol mah cheze hwe wan two faste four meeeee two katch him oh pour da cheze I jost wantd two pot it n lookes sallad. oh well whe got wha he wantd. tis sow pointles ov a pots tha i smuckd u wit a wittle fwish. goo deys ir.
:laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard: :laughhard:

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
goonie your 12288 pointless posts have made you wise beyond your years and capable of interpreting jibberish, you got it right , congrats, your check is in the mail. I must rest now

Goonie

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
dragonxxxx":1n8otjgj said:
goonie your 12288 pointless posts have made you wise beyond your years and capable of interpreting jibberish, you got it right , congrats your check is in the mail. I must rest now
YAHOOOO!!! I won!!! :blob8:
I have pointlessly officially lost my mind and used up the last brain cell that now I can sadly understand jibberish perfectly . . . or it's just the mere fact that I sadly hang around here too much :laughing6:

fresnowitte

BD.org Sicko
RolandKyramere":234rt61l said:
There's gotta be a book written in this...
:lol:
lizardgrrl":234rt61l said:
dragonxxxx":234rt61l said:
ale mi pots r ponteles cuz ime jut trion two nut bee a newbee eny mure o god whers the spel sheck looke ate ale tha cartun carekters :lurk: :protest: :sleepy2: :book: :study: :puke: :angry5: :dontknow: :blob8:
+ eye thnk wi r ale hvn 2 mch w/ths :!:
YUP! :headbang:

spurlee01

BD.org Addict
Goonie":1imlvjlv said:
dragonxxxx":1imlvjlv said:
goonie your 12288 pointless posts have made you wise beyond your years and capable of interpreting jibberish, you got it right , congrats your check is in the mail. I must rest now
YAHOOOO!!! I won!!! :blob8:
I have pointlessly officially lost my mind and used up the last brain cell that now I can sadly understand jibberish perfectly . . . or it's just the mere fact that I sadly hang around here too much :laughing6:

I think we should share that check.

LilStinkpot

Juvie Member
Mmmmm, cheeeezzzee......! I love cheese, especially the soft stuff. I wonder if beardies can eat soy cheese.

Today I pointlessly gave Teddy a small silkworm to taste, and sadly, he ran away from it. Coward! :roll: :lol: So later I gave him a bath, and needing both hands for a minute, I stuck him in a terrarium I'm building, and came back a few minutes later to find:
5363e49e.jpg

No, he can't have it, it won't fit in the oven. But now I must go out and fine one that will. LOL!

dragonxxxx

Hatchling Member
you want pointless //////////////////////????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^************************************************************************************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^############################################################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that's 33 seconds of my life i'll never get back...................

RolandKyramere

Sub-Adult Member
dragonxxxx":2gg83744 said:
you want pointless //////////////////////????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!2$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^************************************************************************************************************************<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^############################################################################!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))))(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- that's 33 seconds of my life i'll never get back...................
I approve. *crosses arms and nods sagely*
Now, for my randomness....
I am going to pointlessly comment on the sudden spike in people on campus who have not figured out a few things. I am going to list these things below.
1. When something says "Bike Lane", it is an indication that bikes ride on it, and that it should not be used by pedestrians.
2. If, when walking on something that says "Bike Lane", someone tells you to get out of the "Bike Lane", you typically want to do that.
3. If, for some unknown reason, you really want to stay in the "Bike Lane", go right ahead. Just remember that it's your own fault if you get hit.
4. If someone behind you says, "Excuse me," or "Passing on your left", that typically means that you should move out of the way, not just ignore them.
5. If you are walking around texting, listening to your music too loud, and not paying attention, and someone has yelled for you to get out of the way, don't be surprised when you almost end up causing a crash, and have a very angry bicyclist glaring at you, it's your fault entirely.
6. The delightful invention of the Bike Trail is something that is used for both bikes and pedestrians. Note that it is a Bike Trail primarily, and thus, 2 pedestrians should not be blocking the entire trail so that bikes cannot pass. That's just not nice.
7. And last, but not least, if you are walking around, doing any of the above stated actions, and do happen to end up in front of a biker, don't just stop! Consider the action of a deer who stops in front of a car. Less of a size difference, but still, you stopping makes it much more difficult for a biker to avoid you.

/rant
for now, at least

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just set Swordtail's timer for his bath and paused it so I could actually fill his soaking bowl up and he crawled over my phone and canceled the timer 🤣
Mirage came out of brumation on April 26. He was doing great. On May 2 he started acting funny. We just redid his tank, and he keeps going into one of his hides. He just lays there. He shows no intrest in food. HELP!
is tape safe for fixing something in my leopard geckos hide?
Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChekeNerton523
Top Bottom